• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nobody throws it but me!

I haven't seen anyone with a Zone putter but me.
It's great for putts and throws into the wind.

Nobody besides me you mean. Optimizer: when you aboslutely, positively, MUST turn over.

The other nice thing about an Optimzer is that it will turn VERY quickly. It will even turn on a slow throw. Nothing else like it.

Can't remember if I posted this already (I'm not gonna search 14 pages) but I have some serious lovin' for the Groove.

Not that I'm embarrassed about it...I rock it loud and proud.

Only saw a couple mentions for the Innova Panther on this list which is a predictable midrange anhyzer throw for me, so much so that I've aced a blind dogleg right at Arcadia in Edmond, OK with it.

Also, didn't see Millenium Aurora MS listed. That is a true midrange straight flyer for me. My best shot with it hit chains on my 2nd throw on old #3 (similar to current #8) with the mando dogleg right at Fritz in Irving, TX - I would have loved to have birdied that hole.

I used to have a Blue Champion flat-top Beast. The champ plastic that has the flecks of glitter in it and is gummy.

Found it...

167 and it made loooooove to the tailwinds.

...lost it.

Neve seen anyone with a disc like that.

I am the only one I have seen throwing:

Crush

Force

Coyote

Wasp

I love my orange ESP 168g Crush.
The Force is the best overhand disc ever (with the possible exception of the Epic)

ive used 3 dx FT's because i dont want to lose a star:eek:

Hmm... I didnt know some DX Rocs came flat-top. Did you do the flattening or did they come like that?

Yeah I almost left that flat-top Star Roc of mine on a hole at a local park. I RAN back to get it when I realized it was in that front putter pocket of mine on my bag (where I always keep it). Some younger guys were standing right by it and didnt even see it..... "I'll be taking THIS back thank you", I said as I swiped it from under a bush where I left it. They just kind of looked at me weird.

If I saw Chuck Norris standing there with it, I still wouldnt give a shat... I am willing to risk life and limb for that thing.... "Hey Chuck... I believe that there disc belongs to ME!" as I prepare for a devastating roundhouse kick.:D

Optimizer

I love me some Optimizer, you wouldnt believe it unless you saw me throw it. Recently won a tournament and used my merch bucks to buy 5 more as back ups. Gets you that sharp turnover Flip Hyzer to Anny to get around a turn then flips over as a large diameter roller. Works great on the 3 par 5's at Nevin Park in Charlotte and #12 at Hornets Nest if you dont make the turn. Also, always carry a Wolf (been trying to talk the Innova folks into making a TRF Star Wolf)

Slightly less odd because they are listed here that I have seen.
USED Polecat
Gumbputt
CHAMP Whipet
Beadless Rhyno

More common than people think:
Coyote
Whippet
Viper
Cobra

Latest posts