• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

I counted and it's not me :( But I'll likely be shipping in the next few days! Just gotta grab one more disc and some swag!

i haven't counted but i don't think i have 15 posts in this thread.

i got some sweet BBQ spices for my SS's and i think i'm all set to ship this weekend.

if you go in general dg and click replies, it shows who has so many posts

I'm waiting on one more disc and my recipient will have his package in the mail. Couple of good random swags and some fun plastic heading their way. It's the season if giving right?!

Should be delivery day for someone who has posted 17 times in this thread.

That would be me. What can I say, I'm like a kid when it comes to DG stuff.

attachment.php

Discs:

Medium? Wizard...nice and stiff.
Star Orc! I can't have enough!
Proton Anode. first run? Excellent choice...one of the MVP's I haven't had my hands on yet.
Star Sidewinder. Merry Xmas from Innova stamp. Very cool! I've never thrown a Sidewinder, but this one might stay in the plastic.
Proto Pa1. Driving putters are always good!

Swag:

Minis: Blue Wizard, DGCR, Vibram (not sure if this is supposed to be a mini or a coaster)
Red Hare Brewing Co. coozie
Disc Caddie Golf hat (in the correct size...I have a big grape)
Basket painting...very cool! That'll go up on the wall at work!
Book: Mini Weapons of Mass Destruction...I'm assuming this was sent as something for the kids (which was in my list). I'm already afraid of what kind of mayhem will ensue.

And a hand written card from Chrisgeoguy. A killer package that will get serious use! Thanks so much!

Attachments

• DSC006721.jpg
    DSC006721.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 132
That would be me. What can I say, I'm like a kid when it comes to DG stuff.

attachment.php

Discs:

Medium? Wizard...nice and stiff.
Star Orc! I can't have enough!
Proton Anode. first run? Excellent choice...one of the MVP's I haven't had my hands on yet.
Star Sidewinder. Merry Xmas from Innova stamp. Very cool! I've never thrown a Sidewinder, but this one might stay in the plastic.
Proto Pa1. Driving putters are always good!

Swag:

Minis: Blue Wizard, DGCR, Vibram (not sure if this is supposed to be a mini or a coaster)
Red Hare Brewing Co. coozie
Disc Caddie Golf hat (in the correct size...I have a big grape)
Basket painting...very cool! That'll go up on the wall at work!
Book: Mini Weapons of Mass Destruction...I'm assuming this was sent as something for the kids (which was in my list). I'm already afraid of what kind of mayhem will ensue.

And a hand written card from Chrisgeoguy. A killer package that will get serious use! Thanks so much!

Man oh man! If you don't end up loving that Medium Wizard, I'll send you two new ones for it!

I got one more piece to add to my recipients package and I will be sending out tomorrow morning. Going to make a fellow Midwesterner very happy!

SS package

Champ metal flake firebird- very flat
Star Roc- has no markings but I think its a roc, like the picture
Discraft Marauder- curious how this flies
Gateway Slayer- also curious about this one
very comfortable shirt
hat that fits well
two minis- one glows
towel

Overall, a solid package.

Today, I also sent my package to someone in the Midwest.

Attachments

• PC130288.jpg
    PC130288.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I want to do a google search for that book, but I'm afraid of searching for the phrase, "...weapons of mass destruction." Obama will have me on some watch list.

SS package

Champ metal flake firebird- very flat
Star Roc- has no markings but I think its a roc, like the picture
Discraft Marauder- curious how this flies
Gateway Slayer- also curious about this one
very comfortable shirt
hat that fits well
two minis- one glows
towel

Overall, a solid package.

Today, I also sent my package to someone in the Midwest.

Nice hat! Always a crapshoot on whether or not they fit well. Can't wait to send mine out.

PACKAGE SENT! Happy Christmas! Come Monday, someone will be tearing into their gift. ;)

Go Bears!

delivery# 9114901159815080770619

Last edited:

Latest posts