• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2013 DGCR Secret Santa Thread!

Jesus christ.

B22DWnBl.jpg

A lot of jerky, a ton of stickers, a miniature guitar amp(I've been playing for about 8 years now so this is very cool) some guitar strings, an Alabama koozie(this is what gave it away, before i saw the handwritten card) pencils/scorecard/flashlights, a ziparang and while i have no clue what that is i'm going to throw the hell out of it.

Worlds Sparkle Teedevil
Opto Saint
DGCR Anode
SS Magic
Chainsaw Classic Evo Magic
Connor Jones Signature Series F3 ;)
Falcons Icon Rival
Wolf dyed M4

and truly the cherry on top, the "Be A Firebird" FB

I went through all the precautions needed to not find out who my SS was, even with running it. When I first got the two "Bad Santa" discs I had a feeling it might of been Bennett, but I wasn't 100% sure until now.

Bennett, thank you, you are one of the coolest people I have ever had the of knowing.

That's a sweet SS!

Now you can see what a real Saint flies like!!

Still waiting for pics from a few right? I'm curious to see what my guy thought of his package. I had to wing it as he didn't leave much in the way of wants. How many we still waiting on total?

Quite a few people should have theirs now. Hopefully we'll see some pics tomorrow.

I picked my up on Wednesday and can't say thank you enough. In my box was a Lat 64 Feldberg Mace, a Nat Beauty Wraith, a Small axe puck, A UB disc golf shirt and a bunch of spices.

Ill try and post pictures but i decided Christmas was a great time to drop my phone in the sink so it might be a while on those.

Once again THANK YOU!!!!!!

I look forward to doing this again in July!

got this in the mail a couple days ago...thanks secret santa. this is an awesome looking buzzz & breaker

I still cannot figure out who my SS is, I think it MAY be Aces in Ill as one of his posts mentioned a dinosaur in a local park, and Carowinds is having a dino-thang all year.

In any case, THANK YOU whomever you are for the great pack!

11589162886_a7cb9d1e71_z.jpg

lightly used Blizzard Dominator
slightly seasoned D-Challenger
brand new PA4
new Worlds Icon Clozer

lightly used Homie mini
birdie beads
guitar strings and picks
pen on a cord
flashlight
decal

11588686904_4574bd6bcb_z.jpg

A STACK of some of my favorites, from Jolly Rancher chewies to Airheads and some trail mix, and even a bottle of Tangerine Rit!

Thanks again good sir, whomever you are! I can't match the name on the box to anyone on DGCR from that town, or that name, and no PDGA# for that name!

picture.php

Got mine today, from someone down in FLA. Thanks for the Great Package!

DX Eagle
400 Proto F7
Supersoft Wizard

And some gum and a candy bar.

Thanks again! Hope everyone had a great Christmas...always enjoy SS.

sorry for the delay i've been out of town all weekend...

i know my SS's name but not his DGCR handle, either thanks for the sweet package. imagine my joy when i found a box from Humboldt county CA! :D

love the stamps, shirt, TL, and rocs. i've never thrown a ghost before so it'll be fun to see how it does up against my stable of rocs. also the stamp on the kc roc is far out. every time i look at it i see something different.

anyway thanks again. i can't wait to do this again next year.

in the box:
legacy ghost
* TL
KC roc
dx roc
(2) dx avair
pocket disc
Humbolt's Best jerky (i'm sure it's great but i don't think beef jerkey is Humboldt's best.)
bigfoot dryfit teeshirt
innova stickers
sour patch candy

sorry for the delay i've been out of town all weekend...

i know my SS's name but not his DGCR handle, either thanks for the sweet package. imagine my joy when i found a box from Humboldt county CA! :D

love the stamps, shirt, TL, and rocs. i've never thrown a ghost before so it'll be fun to see how it does up against my stable of rocs. also the stamp on the kc roc is far out. every time i look at it i see something different.

anyway thanks again. i can't wait to do this again next year.

in the box:
legacy ghost
* TL
KC roc
dx roc
(2) dx avair
pocket disc
Humbolt's Best jerky (i'm sure it's great but i don't think beef jerkey is Humboldt's best.)
bigfoot dryfit teeshirt
innova stickers
sour patch candy
Nice Haul!

I know who Huk has, he messaged me quite some time ago. You will be getting your gift, I absolutely promise you that. Very trusted member.

Latest posts