• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Okthrowberfest VOTING Thread

Okthrowberfest Winner

• All Hallow’s Eve

Votes: 19 10.6%
  • Carrie

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Clown

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • DGCR Headless Horseman

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Flying Spider

• Graveyard

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Headless Horseman 2

• St. Okthrowerberfest Girl

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Predator

• Pumkin Chains

• Pumkinhead

Votes: 30 16.8%
  • Reaper

• Rip the Ripper

Votes: 61 34.1%
  • Scary Night

• Skull on a Glow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teenage Outcast

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • The Three Spookies

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Unicorn

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Vampire Smilie

• Vampire Teeth

• Zombie Pinup

Votes: 5 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Votes total

We had a few guesses for number of submissions with A_P nailing it with 22.

How many total votes do you think we will have?

My guess will be 198 but I hope I am way off.

Phil

Some great dyes!!!!!!

You all just keep raising the bar!!!!!!

skinner21 after the contest is over can you post a list of the disc's that will be for sale

Well done everyone!!!!

Since it is a little unethical to vote for ones self (and because I've got at least one vote from somebody else), I voted for the one I like the most. Okthrowberfest girl FTW!

Refused to vote for Rip the Ripper since it is just a copied logo, no real creativity (although it is sick looking and very well done) I like the Beer Girl the best, but all of these were awesome looking.

Refused to vote for Rip the Ripper since it is just a copied logo, no real creativity (although it is sick looking and very well done) I like the Beer Girl the best, but all of these were awesome looking.

That and I had seen it on here before so it wasn't done for the competition.

Seriously good work though.

UPDATE

So, I'm pretty sure I screwed over Moon. I didn't realize I posted such small pics of his dyes. For this I'm very sorry. Here are some updated pics.

vampireteeth2_moon.jpg

flyingcrazythings_moon.jpg

If there were 2 things I would change about how this went down this year, I would:

-post everyone's name with their dyes. what a f***ing stupid idea. :doh:
-Allow for mulitple votes

I... have.. failed you.

samurai_bushido_04_lrg.jpg

those bat things are tight, it sucks cause its hard to pick a best. I just picked the one that looked the hardest to do and well looked real.

haha I got more than 1 vote!!! You guys are crazy there are WAY better dyes than mine.

Hey Skinner, you need to changer your sig to link to the new poll. I likey the new poll. It was hard just picking one.

The glow dyes are soooo f'in tight!! WOW! Rip the ripper would scare me every time I walked up to it in the dark. Pumpkinhead looks like there was a ton of work put into it, and it looks amazing.

Pumkin Chains is sweet!

All Hallow's Eve -- gorgeous! (+1)

Great work dyers!

Our secret donor has expressed intrest in buying a dyed disc or two if they were available. If anyone wants to make their work available, let me know and I'll pass along the message.

Latest posts