• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ordering from Gotta Go Gotta Throw

Mad Scientist

Eagle Member
This may be a silly question and I don't intend it to be negative at all, but how do you know what you're getting from Gotta Go Gotta Throw?

When you browse a disc, there is an option to select the weight, but they list all the possible options. And the color says "see comments" - but I don't see a comment section in the shopping cart page. Now I know any given retailer isn't going to stock every weight and color option possible, so how do I know what they actually have in stock and what they don't?

If your put the color youd want most theyll do there best to try and honor it. I had them call me when the TI Buzzzs came out so I could pretty much hand pick it over the phone.

Put specifics inthe messages section. If they cant accomodate or have further questions for ya they call. Theyve always been very friendly and helpful in my experience.

select disc, weight, and under put in comments like first pink, then blue, then red if none of above give me a call at 555-555-5555 , thats what i do works out pretty good

Order from discgolfcenter.com and pick the exact color and weight. Check out their unique discs to see a picture of what you'll get. Support retailers that are willing to take the time to present this important information on the website, which saves us time. I don't purchase from the grab-bag sites.

I've called gotta go throw, and they are very helpful on the phone. But i do order from Marshall Street mostly due to the web site, and knowing exactly what color and weight I am going to get. It's a simple thing, but it wins.

Almost all of my online.purchases have come from gggt, and im a color snob.
Call them or write in the comment section at the end of cgeckout.

Yea, I've called them up and they have great customer service. They'll tell you what they've got and set them aside for you if you're going to order them online.

I've called gotta go throw, and they are very helpful on the phone. But i do order from Marshall Street mostly due to the web site, and knowing exactly what color and weight I am going to get. It's a simple thing, but it wins.

This. It's great that they're helpful, but when I'm ordering discs I don't want to have to pick up the phone or write lengthy comments, I want to know exactly what I'm getting without that extra 1980's-style hassle.

MST has done me right over and over again.

Unfortuantely due to the volume of inventory that is constantly coming in and going out it is impossible for us to offer the live inventory on line at this time (by the time we update a particular weight/color is in stock it'll be gone before we hit enter :D )

This is something we are working toward but for now we are more than happy to make sure you get exactly what you want - and if it's not available will call and give you options.

There is a comment section when checking out that we are religious about paying attention to and, of course, you can always call and we will pick your order while you're on the phone.

Another option is to email your request in and we can make sure we have it and set it aside until you place the order!

That's a sad commentary on our times. Pick up the phone and talk to somebody for a change.

Maybe for the sake of nostalgia, I could write a letter, and they could ship C.O.D.?

:)

My personal preference is to see detailed color and weight listings, that's all. The more detailed the better. I hate ordering discs off of eBay, but the nice thing there is that you get a picture of the actual disc you're buying.

Call me old fashioned, but I enjoy touching and looking at the plastic I'm about to buy instead of trusting a stranger with that responsibility.

Call me old fashioned, but I enjoy touching and looking at the plastic I'm about to buy instead of trusting a stranger with that responsibility.

I buy about half of my discs on-line. I always feel apprehensive about it until I get them. I'm always happy buying from a "brick and mortar" store. I don't mind paying the extra two bucks to be able to fondle plastic before purchase.

Latest posts