• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] OS Midrange: help me spend money!

LOL, not yet... I have self-imposed spending limits. No more discs on this credit card statement.
The next order will be:
Z Drone
Zone (plastic TBD)
Z Hornet
DX Gator
possibly Champ Glow Gator?

shortly followed by a few rounds where I throw only these discs ;)

Might as well get the Zone in Z too. :p

Will make it a closer comparison.

"Now enter the force of your swing. I suggest Feather Touch. You have entered Power Drive."
What does Lee Carvallo know about putting?

Choose your Club....I suggest, Putter. You have selected 3 Wood. May I suggest Putte-3 WOOD. Ball is in parking lot......would you like to play....A Gain? :hfive:

That simpsons episode was great, Catfeesh?

Get a heavy Westside Bard. I'm still beating my first VIP in, and it still delivers the goods.

What plastic for the Verdict will be the most OS? Lucid or Fusion? I love the Gold Line plastic and hear that the Fusion plastic is similar.

What plastic for the Verdict will be the most OS? Lucid or Fusion? I love the Gold Line plastic and hear that the Fusion plastic is similar.

You might try to find an older decodye print Verdict. Its basically a matte white Fuzion (DD's version of Gold Line) that is very durable and tends to be on the stable side for Fuzion plastic imo. Older runs of Verdicts seem to be more stable, and for better or worse, decodye prints sometimes sit on shelves for a while which means you may be able to find something from that era more easily than finding first run, proto, or truth tooled Verdicts.

Otherwise, simply by plastic type, Lucid would tend to be more stable within the same generation of Verdict.

Latest posts