• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce #29190

Ouch. That was a tough start. Kristen's gonna be hard to catch, but if anyone can do it …

Yes she is.

Seeing Simon struggle today, it's obvious that you can be "off" and shoot poorly on these courses, but it doesn't appear there is a lot to separate players short of someone playing lights out like Tristin or KT

Paige need to "hunt" and that could be an OB feast or the hot round. . . hard to see that Paige can afford to loose more ground today

PP narrowed the gap today by 1, so she's 3 back and tied for 5th. Her average of round ratings so far is above her rating of 975, so it's not like she or anyone else should feel disappointed in her play this Worlds. The leaders are having extraordinarily good tournaments though.

PP narrowed the gap today by 1, so she's 3 back and tied for 5th. Her average of round ratings so far is above her rating of 975, so it's not like she or anyone else should feel disappointed in her play this Worlds. The leaders are having extraordinarily good tournaments though.

agree - I think to win big tournaments in FPO you have to basically average 990 or better.

Everyone knows that I am a big PP fan, but I like Kristin as well. There was a lot of top notch playing in this tournament, but Kristin was just on a whole different level.

FPO ratings have been steadily rising with along with global temps and sea levels, while scores and polar ice caps shrink.

Yet people still deny climate change is real.:\

5 years ago there was enough sponsor and tourney money to reasonably support maybe 5 or so girls fulltime on tour. Now there is probably 25. There has always been at least a dozen or so great FPO players who could get hot one week and beat Paige or Cat. The difference now is that they're all actually there instead of playing some local C tier (or in Europe)

Latest posts