• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce #29190

Paige has now gone 13th and 10th place in her last two tournaments. . . and her drives of the tee has looked awful the last part of the season.
Wonder if she will spend the of season training or just relax and travel?

Hope to have the Europeans back next year. . .and a normal Paige

Wonder if she will spend the of season training or just relax and travel?

I think that's what she's been doing for the second half of the year anyway.

Her game certainly doesn't look either polished or consistent. She certainly always seems to have a reason why things didn't go well, and outside of maybe one instance I can remember, she never places the blame on her own practice or habits outside of a tournament.

I'm also looking forward to the Europeans being back next season.

This is just my opinion, but I started noticing her inconstancies off the tee when she started to throw her lighter weight Passions. If I was in a position to have a custom mold made for me, but then I didn't end up clicking with it, I'm not sure what I would do. Those disc sales help pay her bills. If she doesn't like her own discs or throw them well, it seems like it would be bad marketing. I'm sure there is a lot more to this, but just my observation.

This is just my opinion, but I started noticing her inconstancies off the tee when she started to throw her lighter weight Passions. If I was in a position to have a custom mold made for me, but then I didn't end up clicking with it, I'm not sure what I would do. Those disc sales help pay her bills. If she doesn't like her own discs or throw them well, it seems like it would be bad marketing. I'm sure there is a lot more to this, but just my observation.

I feel like she shouldn't be throwing fiddly understable stuff with her power game. The Sol, provided it's an atypically beefy one, is probably a good fit for her as a utility disc, but she has a lot of arm speed and spin. Even the Stalker is kind of pushing it imo.

On marketing, I don't see Paul throwing the Hades very often. As long as she throws some of her discs, I think she's fine.

I feel like she shouldn't be throwing fiddly understable stuff with her power game. The Sol, provided it's an atypically beefy one, is probably a good fit for her as a utility disc, but she has a lot of arm speed and spin. Even the Stalker is kind of pushing it imo.

On marketing, I don't see Paul throwing the Hades very often. As long as she throws some of her discs, I think she's fine.

Just stamp something else with a passion stamp and voila, problem solved.

I guess Paige and Alyssa bought a house in Pensacola. That seems a little more workable on "disc golf rich" than Hawaii

No Nate Perkins? I feel like i have missed something,

Eric dropped DD and a few days later Paige buys a house next door :)

No Nate Perkins? I feel like i have missed something,

Eric dropped DD and a few days later Paige buys a house next door :)

Maybe there's a guesthouse on the property for Nate.

And it seems like the timing worked out for Paige to give Eric some perspectives on having a "post-DD" life. He's certainly not the caliber player she is, and therefore has fewer options, but I'd think she'd be the perfect person to talk to at the time.

Pensacola seems like an unlikely choice as a home base for a touring player if central U.S. location, major airport and course terrain variety in nearby courses are important. Good temps year-round is certainly a plus.

Pensacola seems like an unlikely choice as a home base for a touring player if central U.S. location, major airport and course terrain variety in nearby courses are important. Good temps year-round is certainly a plus.

I really like that area. My mom had a place in Holt, FL for many years.

Yes, no elevation. Drive an hour out of town and you can find some elevation. Pensacola is very affordable, and has minor league hockey. Huge plus.

Housing in Huntsville, AL has gotten so expensive, I may be able to live cheaper in Pensacola!

The insta post announcing it really didn't give the impression that any of that was strongly considered in the process.

I really like that area. My mom had a place in Holt, FL for many years.

Yes, no elevation. Drive an hour out of town and you can find some elevation. Pensacola is very affordable, and has minor league hockey. Huge plus.

Housing in Huntsville, AL has gotten so expensive, I may be able to live cheaper in Pensacola!

No helmet law for motorcycles. Your livelihood won't be shut down for covid. No state income tax.

I could go on and on.

Maybe there's a guesthouse on the property for Nate.

And it seems like the timing worked out for Paige to give Eric some perspectives on having a "post-DD" life. He's certainly not the caliber player she is, and therefore has fewer options, but I'd think she'd be the perfect person to talk to at the time.

Are you suggesting that Paige will recruit Eric Oakley for Discraft?

This thread is buzzing with news about people I've never heard of. I remember when this site was mostly about "Roc vs. Buzzz" and "Should I putt with my Boss?" I at least knew what those threads were about.

Latest posts