• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Delaware Disc Golf Challenge 23-Aug to 25-Aug-2019

Looks like most of the top guys are signed up. Including McB, Ricky, Eagle and Simon. Plus PP, Cat and Sarah and it looks like one of the Euro women is sticking around to play also. Tattar :thmbup:

Jomez filming

It won't be the field that they had at World's as several of the top 20 won't be there on both MPO and FPO...but still should be great...

Having just played Iron Hill for the first time a few months ago, I'll be watching...a cathedral experience in terms of woods golf...and in the top 3 courses that I've played...it is in there with Harmony Bends and Deer Lakes...

Looks like most of the top guys are signed up. Including McB, Ricky, Eagle and Simon. Plus PP, Cat and Sarah and it looks like one of the Euro women is sticking around to play also. Tattar :thmbup:

Jomez filming

Simon is on the list, but I don't believe he's going to Iron Hill. He's also on the list for an A-tier in Maine next weekend, for which he was contacting the TD directly to get in just a few weeks ago. Maybe something's changed since then, but those who want to put Simon on their fantasy roster this week might want to hedge their bets.

A few of the second-tier touring players are also headed to Maine to kick off the New England leg of the tour early (Barham, Fry, Clemons, Castro, Queen, Earhart, Fajkus, King, McMorran, Widboom).

Simon is on the list, but I don't believe he's going to Iron Hill. He's also on the list for an A-tier in Maine next weekend, for which he was contacting the TD directly to get in just a few weeks ago. Maybe something's changed since then, but those who want to put Simon on their fantasy roster this week might want to hedge their bets.

Scratch that. Simon's going to Iron Hill after all. Apparently, Discmania prefers that he play there. Or at least, that's what he told the TD up here.

Even if none of the other top guys were there, watching Conrad and MJ work there way around Iron Hill would be worth the watch. Hopefully they will be on or make a feature card.

Maybe her upshots were closer :)

That can be the key. .

That C1 stat can be deceiving. . i played a tournament last week and put all my upshots within 5m and had 100% putting . . . today a put Everything at the 8-10m mark an miss more then half and had terrible stats

The ratings system IMO doesn't fit Iron Hill that well, having played 20+ rated rounds there. However, even though it can be harder than most courses to shoot a 1000+ round (I only have a few at the hill), I have also found that my worse rounds don't rate too poorly, which is probably because of the low points per stroke.

Yesterday's ratings were very unsurprising due to the weather out there, as I wouldn't be surprised to see the number of players who shoot under par at least double after today's round.

Latest posts