• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Dynamic Discs Glass Blown Open 24-Apr to 27-Apr-2019

Terry and Robert are talking like the FPO players goal is making the razz round ... as opposed to a better payout.

Big Drama on the FPO side. . .and it is insane how far ahead of the field Cat and PP are.

And interesting that Cat had a great first round and then got worse. . PP is the complete opposite, her fist round is the worst and then it got better. . odd

And again SO many OBs..20 for PP . . 17 for CAT. . . Hokom "only" had 8 OBs and is still 19 throws behind CAT in the end

Last edited:
pretty funny rewatching hole 11 rnd 2 of the womens side 2hr.34min on smashbox coverage. Catrina somewhat re-assuredly calls out what her shot "did" while finsihing her comment with "i assume". IMO she totally knew she was cheating.

My live feed got stuck, so I looked at how much of an impact the OB penalties had in the first three rounds for MPO.

9% of the total score was OB penalties. That means the total OB strokes were like 5.3 holes without OB. Out of 54 holes.

However, 30% of the variation in score came from OB penalties. The slope of scores as a function of rating was -.461 with OB, and -.324 without. So, the OB penalties had as much impact as 22.8 holes without OB.

OB also caused 27% of the scoring spread of total scores. Without OB, the scoring spread was 26.9. With OB, it was 36.9.

Note, however, the correlation of ratings to OB penalties was just -50.6%. This is much worse the the correlation of ratings with "real" throws of -79.5%. When combined, OB did almost nothing to help; the correlation of ratings to total scores with OB was only -0.2% better at -79.7%.

Translation of Steve West's post above:

:eek:

Just to be clear: I niced that because of the Peanuts teacher reference, not as any comment on Steve West's post.

BTW, no human adult ever appeared in Peanuts comics. It was all about the kids.

So we are 11 holes in..and the lead card have 18 OBs !!

McCray have 0 OBs. . and no bogeys--nice

Latest posts