• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

908 down to 901 but I was thinking it would be far worse. I had a tournament that I shot 857 and 811 rated rounds. Is there any reason my 811 is not included in my rating on my details page??? I only have 8 total rounds used for my rating so maybe it's excluded due to falling outside the standard deviation??? Either way I am not complaining as I was sure I would fall below 900 with this update.

It takes several hours for all of the ratings files to upload. So some players will not see their update at the same time as others.

Is this also why the Am Worlds page still shows unofficial ratings, but our individual pages have different ratings? Example: 52 at Lions has unofficial 1000, but on the player page is 933. I'm guessing 933 is the new correct number.

950 -> 957 (mostly due to dropping bad tournaments last year)

But once again, every preliminary-to-official round rating went down
New rounds since last update
965 -> 965 = 0
959 -> 955 = -4
998 -> 996 = -2
996 -> 988 = -8
962 -> 958 = -4
964 -> 958 = -4
917 -> 914 = -3
1004 -> 1000 = -4

Well, up 5 points but still Rec rated (898). I should probably thank a buddy TD for not finalizing a June 1st tourney in time. It might've bumped me over. In the meantime, I could still bag Rec, if I wanted...

...nah.

steady at 998, but should be up to 1000 next up date with 3 1020 rounds (and a 965) included.

The deadline for this update was August 5, two weeks before Worlds.
I always thought they did the update right after Majors in order to include the Major. Also thought that they have included em in the past, even if they started/finished after the deadline.

So august it was all DC then vibram. I am guessing september will be Trilogy. Let me know when October rolls around and your are ready to go all MVP, lol.

851 -> 872 thanks to a few ok tournaments, but I have a few 900+ rounds that are going to hit next update. Hopefully another jump into the 890 to 900 range is going to be in the works. It would be great to hit 920ish before winter.

Latest posts