• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

From the FAQ on the PDGA website:

Ratings are now updated at least 10 times per year. For 2014 events, ratings are scheduled to be updated on March 18th, April 22nd, May 27th, June 24th, July 15th, August 26th, September 30th, October 28th, November 18th and December 16th with the 2014 yearend update on January 27th, 2015 with any corrections in early February as needed.

Cracks me up that there is a 3 week wait between June and July..... and then a 6 week wait between July and August. What's up with that? Like the middle of tournament season.

When I started playing the ratings were updated 4 times a year if I'm not mistaken. Holy crap, the whining we would hear if they hadn't improved on that.

Cracks me up that there is a 3 week wait between June and July..... and then a 6 week wait between July and August. What's up with that? Like the middle of tournament season.

I'm guessing this has to do with major events. July 15th update was right before Am Worlds, August 26th update will update all the standings after Pro Worlds. I know the September 30th update is right before USDGC so that all the players in the performance flight have most up to date ratings.

Tomorrow is the day. I think mine should be moving up again, probably in the high 870's maybe low 880's. If they drop any of my bad rounds maybe even more....

My rating are all over the map. I have a spread from 933 to 850 ish in the past three tournaments. Ill probably stay around 883. Damn it.

This update will be interesting - My highest rated round ever and my lowest rated round in 4 years in back to back tourneys. Problem is the low one came in Am Worlds!

It takes several hours for all of the ratings files to upload. So some players will not see their update at the same time as others.

Latest posts