• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Wow! I didn't expect a five point jump, but I played well over the winter, so a new personal high of 910. :p

Wow! I didn't expect a five point jump, but I played well over the winter, so a new personal high of 910. :p

Yea I got a 9 point jump to my all time high of 885. If you look at the AJ and Harbin ratings, they both went up several points when made official. I want to say the AJ rating went up 10 or more both rounds. Plus I have bad rounds from Sizzler and BoB that are no longer being counted.

Stayed at 919, dropped some good rounds just to add just as good rounds. Next update is almost guaranteed to go up several points, have a 877 and 851 to drop next update.

Up 8 to 827; had a few 800 rounds drop from the end of 2015, as well as a 721 round not be counted on my rating (have a 727 which will hopefully drop next update), and added an 847 round. Also, with the past few events I've entered, my rating is looking up; had a couple 800ish rounds and then a few in the 860-890 range, so I might break past 830 on the next update.

It is there. It's the first Ratings FAQ. You can't see the table until you click on the When Are Ratings Updated question. People should try using searches which have gotten much better at finding embedded information. If you notice, it's not uncommon for popular info to be placed a few layers down in websites so they get more clicks as people try to find stuff.

It is there. It's the first Ratings FAQ. You can't see the table until you click on the When Are Ratings Updated question. People should try using searches which have gotten much better at finding embedded information. If you notice, it's not uncommon for popular info to be placed a few layers down in websites so they get more clicks as people try to find stuff.

The fact that you have to click on "When Are Ratings Updated" to see the table is unintuitive. It just looks like someone hadn't gotten around to figuring out the 2017 calendar.

The fact that you have to click on "When Are Ratings Updated" to see the table is unintuitive. It just looks like someone hadn't gotten around to figuring out the 2017 calendar.
If you do what I said originally and use the search function on PDGA or Google and maybe other engines, you do get to see the table when you click on the direct link. Many of the questions players ask online can now be found with search queries.

up 4 to 912. I added only two rounds a 938 and a 995 but for whatever reason an 832 is included that used to not be. will likely be over 920 at the next update based on rounds already played

up 4 to 912. I added only two rounds a 938 and a 995 but for whatever reason an 832 is included that used to not be. will likely be over 920 at the next update based on rounds already played
What happens when you shoot exceedingly better rounds than normal is your standard deviation increases. This can temporarily pull your lowest round rating back into play until you can prove those extra high rounds were fundamental improvements in your game (by shooting a few more of them) and they were not just inconsistent fluctuations.

You're under-rated.

If you mean ability to throw a disc, then yes. But tournament play also requires mental ability and you have played enough with me to know where I my rating is for that, lol.

Also, my shoulder has gone to hell recently. Been throwing my old 136g blizz ape just to hit 270ft... I guess I need to start the transition into being one of the older guys with an impeccable short game a little earlier than most... Though I have been toying around with throwing lefty, but its a long way from being used in public.:sick: