• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

+2 this month, not quite where I want to be yet but I'm getting closer.

After averaging around 914 to start the year, which brought me from down 955 to 938 through the last handful of months, my last 6 rated rounds were an average back around 955, bringing me up a bit to 945 for this last update. Sucks cuz I feel like most parts of my game are clicking right now, especially putting. Humbug.

Not the year I was hoping for after climbing last year. Oh well. Probably won't play another rated round til next year. Maybe. Cheers

-1, first time on record that my rating goes down. Only had one rated round and it was just not very good, tried to get in more rounds but work prevented me.

updates tonight

updates tonight

I was looking forward to a little bump up from a couple of decent rounds above my rating but just added a less than spectacular rated round yesterday. Also, not sure which of my rounds might be dropping off of my average. I guess I'll just have to be surprised tomorrow and see if I went up a little or down a little.

I was looking forward to a little bump up from a couple of decent rounds above my rating but just added a less than spectacular rated round yesterday. Also, not sure which of my rounds might be dropping off of my average. I guess I'll just have to be surprised tomorrow and see if I went up a little or down a little.

Personally my rating wont change that much. My 12 year old sons should go up 3-5 points so that will be cool. He did average 984 golf this past weekend but I don't think those rounds will be in this update. Hes been sitting in the top 5 MJ12 rated kids in the pdga, but was hoping to jump in the top 3. Well see...

Was flat at the last update but +10 on the year. Would have been +15-20 if I hadn't been an idiot and tried to play through an injury during an Iron Man tournament. I'm dumb.

Probably won't be able to play an event this month, so it'll be locked in until February.

Played six events this year for a total of 11 overall - rating climbed from 822 to 869.

I seem to be rated higher than a lot of the MA50's who were flogging me 18 months ago, so I guess that's something ;-)

Stuck at 885 for several months and down 2 to 883. ��

Duncan Lake Hillclimber B Tier a month away, guess I better get back into a putting practice routine.

Down 2 to 841.

Starting to think if I want to hit my goal of 850 I should probably avoid playing rated rounds in the winter months. Lol.

Down 2 to 841.

Starting to think if I want to hit my goal of 850 I should probably avoid playing rated rounds in the winter months. Lol.

I have the same issue. Down 2 to 925 this month. Have had a drop in February (or March prior to the ratings being monthly) for 6 years running.

No update for me, haven't played since last year. Mine finally dropped below 900 for the first time since ratings started in 1999 for me, and now I'm kind of glad it did. It was going to happen eventually. I've signed up this year at some places I didn't over the last few years because I had to keep the streak alive. No more streak, no more worry. Brewer Park golds for MA-50, here I come!

Wish me luck. This is probably the calendar year when my 7th grader's rating surpasses mine. He's at 880 now. He can get 400' (I'm lucky to get 300') but he makes 1/3 of his 30-footers and I make 2/3rds of mine...

No rating change for me, no events in the last 3 months.

My 12 year old son inch a point up to 944, he got 3 rounds at the memorial coming up. The course looks super tough with all the tweaks. Could be a ratings killer.