• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Down 5 to 931 - Two bad rounds at BG Ams killed me!

Heading to Holler in the Hills later this month and that place wore me out last year (887 Spring & 865 Fall) - Hope I've learned a lesson! If you are near Western Kentucky and want to be abused give this place a try - Beautiful but unforgiving. Private course on a friend of mine's farm - Some crazy shots!

Down two points to 900, even though I have not played any events since the last update in May.

First ever rating is 892. I'm still confused as to why a tourney on May 30th didn't get included...hmmm

Because the TD has to get everything turned in to the PDGA by a certain cutoff date for it to get included. It will probably be included at the next update.

Because the TD has to get everything turned in to the PDGA by a certain cutoff date for it to get included. It will probably be included at the next update.

Yeah that's what I figured happened... At least those two rounds average to a higher rating than I currently have, so I should get a lil' boost at the next update (barring any bad rounds this month).

Up only 1 point to 933. It is going to be tough to reach my goal of >950 by year end. I guess that is what I get for getting hammered at the Gentlemen's Club Challenge.

Up only 1 point to 933. It is going to be tough to reach my goal of >950 by year end. I guess that is what I get for getting hammered at the Gentlemen's Club Challenge.

Gentlemen's Club Challenge? Is this an obstacle course with strippers? Or did they sponsor a tourny and make you guys call it that? Sorry, just curious.:)

Just the name of an A Tier every spring in Las Vegas. One I cant buy shirts from, because no one would understand. Its no problem explaining Disc Golf with a normal tourney shirt, but With the Gentlemans Club Challenge it goes into new territory.

Just the name of an A Tier every spring in Las Vegas. One I cant buy shirts from, because no one would understand. Its no problem explaining Disc Golf with a normal tourney shirt, but With the Gentlemans Club Challenge it goes into new territory.

LOL. You have a point.:)

First rating of 884 and I was just hoping to break 850 with only 1 badly played tourney under my belt.

Am I able to play Rec at this rating? Not that I want to sandbag, but a local tourney has the Rec division playing on Sunday and that's the only way I would be able to play. Saturday is Int. but I can't get off then. The only tournament I've played I would have been beaten by almost 1/2 of the Rec division. Thoughts...?