• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Well... I had no change from 852 because the latest event I played in was not included in the ratings update... next update should bring me down to around 835-840 though

Having a horrible, injury filled year with some embarrassing rounds still managed to go up 1 point. 979

859 - bumped up to 881 - +22

First year of playing competitive. I want to hit 900! I still have a couple tournaments unaccounted for. If I play well in the next 2 tournaments I can hopefully make it.

up a few to 986 working my way to the magical 1000!

Hoping to hit 990+ by the end of the year :thmbup:

If you are consistent it seems like forever to increase. Feel like I can't help but average 985 in a tournament... so 30 rounds of that makes it hard to go up or down!

Im on a roll of averaging +2 pts per rating update for the last 2 years (11 updates)...lol

Got my first ever rating.... 952.... :/

I had a rating range from 891 to 1022. I truly am the epitome of the hot/cold disc golfer.

I'm with you on the hot/cold golf. This season I've officially recorded an 898 and a 1027. I'm up 9 points to 961.

down 4 to 908, I played bad in all the tourney's I did this year exept for two rounds rated at 950 and 960 something, and that is how I feel I have the ability and should be able to play like. In casual rounds I would estimate myself at being about a 920-930 rated player, I just have to figure out how to stop getting mentally messed up in tourneys.

I went up 811 points. Hopefully I can have a better showing at my second tournament in a month.

down 11 to 953 :/ That is what I get for only playing one (really poor) tourny while hurt, hungover, and tired... Oh well lol

2 bad tourneys on my record now, down 7 to 903. I'm going back up next rating update though.

This rating came out at the perfect time. I'm playing nevada state championship this weekend and now 2 baggers will have to bump up.

Latest posts