• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

how long have they frozen ratings on prior tournament results? instead of updating to your current rating it now shows what you were at the time of the event. non-members had been able to use this method to monitor ratings updates, provided of course that they still gave their # when they played.

:kicksrocks:

Quite a long time from what I've seen. It is probably done that way so they can keep track and fix any errors that are brought to their attention. Since you would need their rating at that time in order to calculate the round ratings. If that updated, they may lose the ability to adjust past rounds if necessary.

YAAAY! I moved up from 903 to 915! I'ved played 2 sanctioned events this year and it doesn't look like they have included the one from earlier in April so, I imagine my score will go up even more. I hope it goes up to an advanced rating since I'm playing advanced and not doing too badly.

Haven't played a sanctioned event since I hurt my right hand.

Gonna be stuck at 926 till my left hand hurries up and catches up to where my right hand left off :eek:

I was looking to gain a few points, but it looks like they didn't include the BG Ams in this update... still stuck at 904.

Yeah, they were due by like the 9th, and bg ams was after that. I'll go up 4-10pts next month, not nearly as much as I hoped for with my poor BG Ams result. And then my next tourney (rt after next deadline) will be in the june update and will be a huge increase(hopefully)!!! (i still have few enough rounds that big recent results will drastically adjust my rating)

+15 up to 900
My goal after the last update was to break 900, but I'll call this a victory. Next target is to get to somewhere around 930ish.

On the bright side....I shot 2 900 rated rounds at an A tier about a month ago (rounds 2&3 909 & 921)

Well I went up, but I'm still under 800...796. However, I had a killer weekend and shot a 915 and a 949 at the Kooky Noosa Challenge in Montana, so the next ratings update should put me firmly into the Intermediate Division. I'm thinking of trying to hit a small tourney and see how I do in Advanced, see if I can throw two 950 rounds this time....

Well I went up, but I'm still under 800...796. However, I had a killer weekend and shot a 915 and a 949 at the Kooky Noosa Challenge in Montana, so the next ratings update should put me firmly into the Intermediate Division. I'm thinking of trying to hit a small tourney and see how I do in Advanced, see if I can throw two 950 rounds this time....

I don't think 915 and 949 will bump you to intermediate (above 900) but you'll definitely be in the rec division (above 850) after the next update.

Latest posts