• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

I shoot a 1005 rated round which helped me pick up the 10 I lost in the last rating update to get back to 927.

atings

Its that time of the month. 914 to 921 this update. Started the season in the 870s so i've had a good season this year.

Quick question. If someone's membership wasnt current how would they know what division to play? What if someone was a 899 rated player and let their membership expire all the while they continue playing tournaments. Also assume they rated in the 900s in these rounds. Could they still play rec? Just discussion A friend and i had. I didnt have an answer for him.

if your number gets turned in with results your rounds get rated whether current or not. when a td gets the info for his event he has access to these unviewable ratings.

Disappointed. Many good rounds from the past year were dropped on this update, and my unofficial results from my most recent tourney ended up being lowered significantly in the official version. Down 4 to 981. First decrease in rating ever! :eek: For SHAME.

Up 16 points from 897 to 913.

I'm happy with myself

Nice job!

I'm have been 926 for the last 3 updates - that's with new rounds being added and dropped. I don't know if this is due to consistency or the fact that I've played a lot of events, so each little change doesn't mean much (32 rounds included this time)

if your number gets turned in with results your rounds get rated whether current or not. when a td gets the info for his event he has access to these unviewable ratings.

For some reason, since the new website went up, "unviewable" ratings are viewable. At least, some are being shown on the player search page (I can't see rhyme or reason as to why some show up and some do not). Individual profiles for all non-current members are still hidden though so no details are available for them, such as the date of their most recent rated round.

For some reason, since the new website went up, "unviewable" ratings are viewable. At least, some are being shown on the player search page (I can't see rhyme or reason as to why some show up and some do not). Individual profiles for all non-current members are still hidden though so no details are available for them, such as the date of their most recent rated round.

I also saw this and was really confused as to why peopl ewho are not current have ratings

Best I can deduce is that it is showing anyone who has played a tournament in 2013, current or not. It also appears to be showing anyone with a number, regardless of their membership status, if they have zero tournaments on their (digital) record and thus no rating at all. I imagine there are a couple variables that aren't accounted for in the new code because the old site didn't carry that sort of information.

no ups no downs. Still 1001... Will be going up next update, replacing two events with better ratings... a 974.5 average that will be replaced by 985 (four rounds), and a 1010ish 3 rounder that will be replaced with 1019.33. Should possibly get my highest rating to date... shooting for a 1003 or 1004... with the prevalence of solid rounds since switching to the Nova, I'm looking forward to the updated double dip.

Nice job!

I'm have been 926 for the last 3 updates - that's with new rounds being added and dropped. I don't know if this is due to consistency or the fact that I've played a lot of events, so each little change doesn't mean much (32 rounds included this time)

Thanks!

And consistency is key! Being consistent wins tournaments.

Latest posts