• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Some old good rounds got dropped and some new good ones got added for a total of no change.

Up 4 to 858. Will be up to at least 875 after the next update though, 875 and 935 round have still yet to be added. Still working with limited data, so improvement isn't too had. Gunning for 900 by August.

I'm not current, but last week I averaged 928 at the Alien City Open. The wind for the second round on Saturday was 25 to 35 with a gusts up to 45. A gust of 60 was recorded on Saturday.

942. Expected it to be over 950, but some round ratings went down after becoming official. I am still pleased to be going up.

Now my 20th consecutive rating period within 8 points, one way or the other, of 900. I might be wildly inconsistent during a round, or from round-to-round, but over time I'm the same ole' duffer.

Down 1. 1003. My first tournament of the year, FOUR MONTHS AGO is STILL not in.

Come on, Mike Barnett!!!!

Running tournaments isn't just done when the checks are paid, gotta turn in the TD report!

Wonder why mine says March was the update but if you click on the round ratings it has the update ??

my did for awhile. I then clicked ratings detail and it updated.
give it a little time, i've noticed it doesn't always seem to update at once.
also trying hitting F5 or F6 or whatever it is to refresh your browser

Even. Again. :|Past 6 months within a 3 point range.
I think this is called a plateau. ready to start climbing, I hope.

no change. still waiting for tournament i played on jan 4th to be official. i guess the tourneys i played in March aren't on there either. oh well. the next update should have those as well as Bowling Green.

It takes quite a while for all of the online files to update. So if you look too soon, some of your files might be updated and others not yet.

Latest posts