• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

So my mediocre round that wasn't on my last rating now is, and that pulled a terrible (read: worst rated round every) round back into the RSD range where it's counted...so I went from 962 to 947. I have a single 2 round B-tier at the beginning of September left to try and get over 950 for the season, which was my goal after not playing competitively for the last 3+ years.

I had a really good tournament which pulled my rating up to an 812; hopefully I'll get a chance to go play some tournaments with the club team this semester and pull the rating up even further

I'm 59 years old and my new rating is 983. The next 3 round ratings that are going to drop off average around 962, so if I play well at the End of the Trail in Visalia and the US Masters, my rating could go up some more.

I'm currently at 920. Been trying to hit 930 since last Spring. It's tougher than I expected. That 1016 from The Ledgestone will help, but a couple of sad rounds from the Majestic and Vibram will weigh me down. Still a few more events left this year, still time to DO WORK! Next update: September 20th.

I think my rating update is glitched.

It's only using one round.

My rating went up to 961

I think my rating update is glitched.

It's only using one round.

My rating went up to 961

Contact the tour manager. Most likely there is an incorrect date in the League TD report that makes it look like your most recent round is way in the future so that your current rounds are aged out.

Contact the tour manager. Most likely there is an incorrect date in the League TD report that makes it look like your most recent round is way in the future so that your current rounds are aged out.

Could be. Round 9 seems to the glitched round. Anyone who played round 9 only received that one round. Anybody who didn't play 9 received all rounds they played (including 10).

I was TD too ugh. Hope it wasn't my fault.

I'll email them.

I did this before with the same result. I thought they were putting in a check to flag rounds with future dates after I made that mistake.

my first official rating 850, up from the unofficial 826 rating on the pdga page. It's good to be official.

957, but I'll end the year around 942 because of an awful performance at Wildcat Springs - which means I won't likely reach my goal of 950+ for this season.

All the rounds I've played are in this update and it got me up to 921. That's back to where I was at the end of 2014, before playing terrible all last year and falling to 894. 2 tournaments left, and some more ~860 rounds to fall off from last year, and I just might make the 930 goal I was shooting for.

The 2 tournaments I have left are at really tough courses: Justin Trails, and Brown Deer.

Latest posts