• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Effective Date...Rating...Rounds Used
.15-Nov-2016.....958...........99
.18-Oct-2016.....951...........98

Grrr. Was really trying to get to 100 rounds included. Oh well. Still a huge jump with that many rounds used.

That's a crazy number of rounds - do you play sanctioned leagues?

I have only have 28 rounds in mine. Even though I didn't play any tournaments in this update, I went up 1 point to 928 from more bad rounds from last year dropping off.

Might jump 1 more point when an 874/913 tourney drops off next update.

I have only have 28 rounds in mine. Even though I didn't play any tournaments in this update, I went up 1 point to 928 from more bad rounds from last year dropping off.

Might jump 1 more point when an 874/913 tourney drops off next update.
Your rating does not change nor rounds drop off unless you have newer rounds added. If your rating changed, it was due to a correction in the ratings of an event you already had in your previous rating.

Heh. By my count 26 of the 99 rounds are from leagues. Currently 26 tournaments and 3 leagues for the year with 2 more tournaments waiting to go in. I might have a problem... :rolleyes:

Mine shot up a lot, went from 698 to 738. I had five more rounds go into it. One tournament that didn't have enough propagators to make ratings was given ratings, and another tournament I was in had the ratings bumped up for some reason. I had a third one from June that never went official because of something with the TDs paperwork.

Up 6 to 947. Happy with my progress in 2016, looking forward to next year.

Up 8 to 820; slow but steady progress, mostly from actually doing some sort of regular gym workout and kinda figuring form out finally; any progress is good progress! :D

Dropped 13 from 904 to 891.

I only added two rounds for this period, one of which was rated at 808 :doh: (shot a +3 at East Roswell on short tees, I didn't think that deserved an 808 but oh well).

I keep creeping around that ol' Rec bubble: went up from 897 to 899. Happy to say my most recent rated round was at 951, though. Only a handful of 'advanced' rounds this year. And I've cut way back. A couple of years ago, I hit 72 rounds. This year, I'm at 29. One more event to go in December, so maybe I'll start out next year back above 900...

I wonder how much accidently entering the Pdga# of a 731 rated woman, instead of a 940s adv mens players would affect the unofficial ratings of an event...:\

I wonder how much accidentally entering the Pdga# of a 731 rated woman, instead of a 940s adv mens players would affect the unofficial ratings of an event...:\
Not much, especially in a large field. Plus, players under 800 are not used in the unofficial calculations anyway.

There was 120+ on the Am side. I have a tried to contact the person whos number was entered wrong, but don't know if he got it yet... It wasn't on this update so there is time to fix it.

Ratings update is out. No change for me, got two events that haven't been sent in, including one from July......

Went up by a studly one whole point. Still my highest rating ever though! I have one more event to be calculated and my unofficial ratings for that event are 883 and 917 so hopefully will bump my 873 at least another point or two. Hoping for a final 2016 rsting of 875.

952 to 981, exceeded my goal of 960+ by the end of the year. A lot of work to do this winter to take the next step.

Latest posts