• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Up 10 points to 941. I've got 4 more B-Tiers left this year to try and end 2017 above 950. If I can settle on a putter I think that's possible.

Kind of glad mine had no update (I didn't expect the May tourney to be finalized: it took quite some time before unofficial results were posted), because it's going back down next time. :(
Seems to be an on going, if not escalating, problem....

Up 9 points to 912! Pretty stoked. Shot a best round 949 last tourney. Got a B tier this weekend, hoping to continue climbing!

Down 5 as expected, but may be rebounding next update...

Somehow I continue to slowly climb by throwing 30 points above my rating and 30 points below my rating every tournament.

Up 4 to 934. So close to the MA1 cutoff.

Looking at the ratings history, the July 2016 update had me at 899. Since then I have not gone down in an update, slowly climbing to 934. Mayhem is still not official (876, 889), so I'll need to tear it up at token glide series to offset that if I am not going to drop.

I feel like I can be 950-960, but I gotta stop throwing all these 905 rounds. 12 tournament rounds left this year to try to get there. Consistency is my #1 goal for the last 6 tournaments.

Last edited:
Mine's up, but I don't recall scoring a 91 at Am Worlds, let alone two of them. Yet, it's in my ratings details. What's up with that?

Mine is down 1 point to 937. I am not really sure why, because nothing should have changed in my rating since the past update. (Been sidelined from play because of a new job). Hoping to get up over 940/950 in the next year by playing well in the events I am actually able to play.

Mine is down 1 point to 937. I am not really sure why, because nothing should have changed in my rating since the past update. (Been sidelined from play because of a new job). Hoping to get up over 940/950 in the next year by playing well in the events I am actually able to play.
If you have no new activity, any rating change is likely due to a previous event you played getting some sort of correction.

Up 6 to 951.

I'll have to get my butt in gear these next few tournaments because that's higher than I calculated myself to be. Will likely go back down the next update if I don't get it together.

Down 2 to 836, but I have now only shot two sub-700 rounds this year: my second round of singles at the NCDGCs and my 98 at Idlewild at the Big 3, so that's good. I've also been throwing a few rounds much higher than my rating at league and during my last tournament, with the others pretty much right around it or slightly higher, so I'll take that as a sign of progress! Only have a few more weeks in Cincinnati and then school starts back up, and with that my frequency of playing rated rounds will go down, but I'll be playing even more, so hopefully that shows in the rest of 2017 with what IDGC league rounds and what tournament rounds I can get in.

Should have went down 1 or 2 but a last minute score correction meant that 1 tournament didnt get included in the update so I will stay at 993 for now.

Latest posts