• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Down 6 to 820. Definitely could have been worse after two sub-800 rounds at the Nati Big 3. I've got a 780 round that will fall off next month, plus four tourney rounds at local courses this month, so I should be able to make it back up in July.

Mine still says as of May 22 2018, last tournament I played was in April and was included in my rating for the May update. I thought the ratings update every month and drop rounds older than 13 months, is that correct?

Mine still says as of May 22 2018, last tournament I played was in April and was included in my rating for the May update. I thought the ratings update every month and drop rounds older than 13 months, is that correct?

Ratings only updated if you played an event that has become official. Older rounds drop off base on your last officially rated round, not the current date.

If your rating did not update and should have do this

So my rating did not update and it should have. I emailed pdga and they said to refresh my cache. I did that and it worked. Dont know why i had to do that but it worked.

I officially suck. Down 10 points. Down over 40 pts. from when I first started playing prior to taking several years off from tourneys. I don't feel like an average am 3 guy, but numbers don't lie.

Down two.. knew it would happen. Played very poorly in May. Last weekend I threw a 956 and 891, so I think I'll go up a little next time.

To be fair I have only found the time to play 3 sanctioned events in the last two years, BUT with my last tournament hitting this ratings round it dropped my first ever tourney round and I launched up 33 points from bad to almost respectable. It would be good to play a few more tournaments before the end of the year and see if I can get into the 935 range which is where I think I belong if I can just improve a bit with putting.

"The fifth PDGA Player Ratings Update for 2018 events has been published. This update includes all of the 2018 events and corrections received by the submission deadline of July 10, 2018."

Finally went up again - for the first time in a long time. Not much, but it's a step in the right direction - lots of bad rounds from last year will be on there for a while...

Up 2. I actually had a round so bad it was dropped. It will rotate back on next month :(