• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Phase/Photon/Wave/Orbital Hype Thread

You're going to want some dome on a distance driver.

At least not as flat as their other discs can be.

Hopefully these will mold up consistently.

Ever reach a point in your life where you look at the sub - culture you enjoy and just get sickened by the people in it and start questioning every life decision you've made that led you to the point that you're at?

Anyways, these discs will sell very well. Their last batch of drivers had like, no glide, so hopefully these correct that. Good for them for showing restraint and waiting to release distance drivers until to were right where they wanted them.

Ever reach a point in your life where you look at the sub - culture you enjoy and just get sickened by the people in it and start questioning every life decision you've made that led you to the point that you're at?

Their last batch of drivers had like, no glide, so hopefully these correct that. .:doh:

Definitely. :confused:

Anyways, these discs will sell very well. Their last batch of drivers had like, no glide, so hopefully these correct that. Good for them for showing restraint and waiting to release distance drivers until to were right where they wanted them.

I agree, they need to have some dome on these.

C'mon Andy, there are idiots everywhere. It's Friday, enjoy the new teaser.

I also disagree with the glide assessment on the previous drivers, though. The Inertia and Impulse, while not Swedish, have plenty of carry.

C'mon Andy, there are idiots everywhere. It's Friday, enjoy the new teaser.

I also disagree with the glide assessment on the previous drivers, though. The Inertia and Impulse, while not Swedish, have plenty of carry.

Of course those are the two I haven't tried, haha.

I know the Inertia is quite popular. Are the Inertia and Impulse the two most popular of the current MVP drivers or does the Tesla outsell the Impulse?

The Inertia will certainly out "sell" all MVP drivers, as it is the new PDGA disc. I would guess that it may be their best seller anyway though. (If not, the Volt)

I'm really glad that they didn't go to 2.4 cm rims with these. Can't wait to see how they feel in the hand/grip.

Latest posts