• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Phenix excellent customer service

Does anybody know if they will repair their Quads? I have the old model and the stitching has come undone near one of my shoulders. I can now see the innards of the shoulder strap and the mesh underneath.

I would rather have a repair than a replacement.

Wait a second.

Doesn't your wife do stitchy-sewy stuff on the side?

Can't she repair them? :p :p

my stitching is busted as well...and these r replacements for a pair that had a broken lastimer..this is my secong pair since winter and i already need a new pair..im still waiting for a response to the email i sent them.

i inquired about whether or not I should send pics of my assed out stitching on my quads. they agreed so I sent them a week and a half ago and have not heard back. i just sent a lil nudge to see if they can help.

my stitching is busted as well...and these r replacements for a pair that had a broken lastimer..this is my secong pair since winter and i already need a new pair..im still waiting for a response to the email i sent them.

i inquired about whether or not I should send pics of my assed out stitching on my quads. they agreed so I sent them a week and a half ago and have not heard back. i just sent a lil nudge to see if they can help.

They are not the fastest e-mailers. If it's pressing, just call them. When I had to have my Core repaired, I had to occasionally resend an email or two to move things along.

But they still cool.

Wait a second.

Doesn't your wife do stitchy-sewy stuff on the side?

Can't she repair them? :p :p
She does but it would require internal stitching where you would have to rip out most of the shoulder strap panel to get to.

She does but it would require internal stitching where you would have to rip out most of the shoulder strap panel to get to.

*nods gravely*

*pretends to understand the concept of internal stitching*

*nods gravely*

*pretends to understand the concept of internal stitching*

24219_115603015136411_1144516852515.jpg

Seems like they need good customer service, from the responses their products seem sketchy.

Latest posts