• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Phenix excellent customer service

billnchristy

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
My wife had a carabiner on her quads break during our tourney last week. Luckily she has a big one on her keychain and was able to finish the tourney.

I wrote them on Monday and on Wednesday they wrote back and said they would send a couple out.

Today we received a package with 8 brand new, heavy duty (almost twice as big as the ones we had) carabiners and a sticker.

Thanks a bunch, we retrofitted both of our sets and put the old ones in the bag as emergency spares!

I highly recommend their products to anyone, nothing better than having a problem and being taken care of right away.

I too have dealt with Penix...but not because something broke, just because I'm a tard and I couldn't figure out how to put them on right (I was close...damn close) and they sent me a picture with the correct directions and said that they're putting that picture on a cardboard tag and attaching it to all future quads.

\/\/

Gotta love a company with great customer service! Good post billnchristy.

They actually have a pro shop in Arvada, Colorado close to where I live. The owner is a super nice guy who is doing a lot to promote the sport.

Im proud to sport their straps on my Fade bag, another company that has excellent service and does a lot for the sport.

Good to know, I had 2 break on my set, and my gf had one break on hers, we love the straps otherwise, cool to hear that they would replace them with tougher ones.

I recently started carrying Fade bags at my shop, and I was amazed, in a good way, at their customer service, especially how quickly and efficiently they get things done. I was very impressed.

Here is the two side by side:
dsc09805j.jpg

The guys at Phenix are high class. As a Colorado DGer I have seen Phenix at just about every tournament, even got a coupon for their shop at one of them that I used to get some quad straps which are amazing.

Phenix

Good to hear. I just ordered a set Friday. At least if something goes wrong it's good to know they are a stand-up company.

Bumping this very old thread to say that I received my Phenix Custom Core back from Phenix today after they repaired my flukey rip, free of charge. Kyle over there is a straight shooter and I found the customer service more than satisfactory.

Many thanks to Phenix, they seem like good people. :thmbup:

Should have bought the Mahal I guess!!!!

...just kidding. Glad your gear is OK.

Yeah i second this. I had a plastic clip break on my 2 year old quadshocks( no fault of mine, freak accident) and i emailed kyle about it. I recieved a response in a day and was told to send a pic. I did, and he told me to ship them to him and he would fix them for free. I shipped them and got them back in 3 days!!! But they werent my old quads, they were brand new ones! Great customer service

Note: my quads were in like new condition because i took great care of them. The clip that broke was the front adjuster and i would have had to cut stitching to replace so i let kyle fix them for me. Lets just make sure we dont take advantage of his generousity. If i had faith in my repair abilities i would have done it myself. Thx a ton phenix

I'm glad you had good service with them.

I have a pair of quad straps from them that came apart in the stitching at multiple points, I've emailed them pictures and left them messages just asking if they would be willing to do anything for me.

I have yet to receive a reply.

ive had good experience with them. i ordered a certain color and they didnt have it in the model i ordered so they upgraded for free and gave me a towel and some stickers. ill only buy phenix quads in the future. after trying other brands these straps are much better and i know ill be taken care of if i have a prob

Phenix is far above and beyond the best DG shop I have been to. Great advice every time I go there and fair prices. I do have to say though, for my dollar I would rather shop online and get a much better bargain 3-4 a disc less than Phenix. As far as customer service goes and the quality of merc there they have it all!

Does anybody know if they will repair their Quads? I have the old model and the stitching has come undone near one of my shoulders. I can now see the innards of the shoulder strap and the mesh underneath.

I would rather have a repair than a replacement.

Does anybody know if they will repair their Quads? I have the old model and the stitching has come undone near one of my shoulders. I can now see the innards of the shoulder strap and the mesh underneath.

I would rather have a repair than a replacement.

I had a problem with some of their straps and they suggested I find a local place to repair them.

OK. Good to know. Thanks.

I guess I shouldn't complain. I've had them for 4 years with heavy use.

Latest posts