• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Photon (11-12 Speed) Distance Driver

You might give the Mayhem a look. It definitely slots between the Wave and Photon. The Mayhem will turn, but isn't super flippy.

I was hoping to stay in the same speed class, but thanks for the tip. Wraith/Trespass/Photon...that 11.5ish speed class seems to be my sweet spot. I have been interested in trying out something stupid fast for rounds on ball golf courses though, so I will keep Mayhem in mind for that. I auditioned Katanas for that role last year but found way too much variance in the mold for my liking.

I was hoping to stay in the same speed class, but thanks for the tip. Wraith/Trespass/Photon...that 11.5ish speed class seems to be my sweet spot. I have been interested in trying out something stupid fast for rounds on ball golf courses though, so I will keep Mayhem in mind for that. I auditioned Katanas for that role last year but found way too much variance in the mold for my liking.

Katanas are a pain in the ass. I love them, but no two are alike. The Mayhem's 1 speed slower than a Katana. It won't quite turn as much, and it fades a little less.

I have a Mayhem on the way based on that exact logic!

Latest posts