• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Please Vote and Help Us Out!

I'd help if it were set up in some way that did not involve Facebook.

I'd help if it were set up in some way that did not involve Facebook.
When you see someone post a link to that login page, its almost like they're saying you're not welcome unless you join the cult.

F the cult.

Fear of facebook? Have you ever googled yourself? All that's already out there regardless of your facebook status

Fear of facebook? Have you ever googled yourself? All that's already out there regardless of your facebook status
Its not about fear. Its about this notion that way too many entities have that everyone is on Facebook, and that those of us holding out can't play along unless we too surrender our privacy information to to almighty Zuck.

I'm quite aware what Sergey and Larry have on me. They too are evil, but I can't put those bullets back in the gun, especially when I shot them before they changed the rules and integrated everything in their dominion without my consent.

Deep breaths. The OP asked for help growing the sport, not a Facebook commentary, or whatever that was. It seems like posters are out to sabotage a hopeful DG community...:confused:
Good Luck! Hope you get it!:thmbup:

Deep breaths. The OP asked for help growing the sport, not a Facebook commentary, or whatever that was. It seems like posters are out to sabotage a hopeful DG community...:confused:
Good Luck! Hope you get it!:thmbup:

I guess you don't realize that the majority of dgcr users only wanrt to see the sport grow the way they see fit. Which is not either right or wrong, it just is. When I first started playing I came to this site looking for advice. I got some, but mostly it was just a bunch of garbage and jerks. Now I just come on here for a good laugh at all the elitist jerk offs that get off on tearing each other apart. If you ain't part of the in crowd of "cool" guys, you may as well not even post here.

Things are stolen every day at WalMart, but that doesn't make most shoppers thieves. I wouldn't stereotype users here. I think most DGCR users enjoy the sport and like to stay up on the latest. But as Rust Cohle said, "Man is the cruelest animal."

Bump for the Carrollton, GA course!! (to hide my hypocracy):cool:

No, we're simply pointing out the irony in someone who wants our help and the only info that we're allowed to see other than a few sentences provided here is the FB login page. I can't do much to help that party get their course or "grow the sport" unless he provides an alternative means that doesn't involve me donning knee pads to service Mark Zuckerburg.

Anyone remember this thing we all used to have called e-mail? That used to be the preferred method to do this sort of thing before social media came along. No one has given me a firm reason why I have to sign up for a third party website to send a message of support, or participate in a contest, or even leave a comment on a newspaper article, other than they're too lazy than to do those things by any other means than Facebook.

So I wish the people in Carrollton, GA well on getting their course in. But I'm not going to sign my privacy away to an entity I loathe and blame for the decay of the internet to do it. If they want my help in spite of that, they're going to have to show me an alternative means.

Yeah I remember when you said all that earlier. I guess what I was trying to say is keep your privacy private. Privately. In another thread. You love gun references so nobody put a gun to your head.

But thanks for showing your support by bumping the Facebook vote thread to the top.

Good Luck Carrollton!!

I guess you don't realize that the majority of dgcr users only wanrt to see the sport grow the way they see fit. Which is not either right or wrong, it just is. When I first started playing I came to this site looking for advice. I got some, but mostly it was just a bunch of garbage and jerks. Now I just come on here for a good laugh at all the elitist jerk offs that get off on tearing each other apart. If you ain't part of the in crowd of "cool" guys, you may as well not even post here.

Agreed 100%, especially starting with the 3rd sentence and beyond.