• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Pro Challenger vs. Soft Magnet

Yes, Crystal-Z Challengers are the best. I like the soft-X ones too but they're kinda fragile (chippy).

I actually went back to my old, beat to hell Pro D Magnet. Flies straight as an arrow, and loves the chains. The Soft Magnets are good, but they tend to over shoot the basket when there is any kind of wind.

perhaps you tend to overshoot the basket when there is any kind of wind

I putt with both of these. The Challenger takes forever to beat in though. Which do you guys recommend? The Pro challenger or Soft Magnet?

I use the soft magnet for putting. I've never tried the hard version because I like the grip on the soft magnet. Since I like flatter flights with my putters i've only used the challenger as an approach disc but it wasn't in the bag very long.

I think it has a lot to do with the wind in your area too. Being in the middle of a desert, Vegas gets a lot of wind, and we're usually playing in 15-20 mph, which is probably why the Challenger and Zone are my two favorite putters. They're a lot harder to turn over than a Magnet.

Latest posts