• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

In everyones humble opinion, does this bag hold up to the grip?
I like the looks and the ability to choose more colors, but am wondering if anyone with both like it more or less and why.

I have both and my opinion is that if Grip has room for your needs go buy that one if not by Prodiscus. Both are great bags for sure.

excellent customer service from Kai
and a well spoken comment that does not promote his own product over a competitor other than simply stating the obvious reason to choose one over the other

pretty amazing really

trollbait.png

Moral of this thread-

we should only carry wall city bags because they thought of putting their name on a purse and call it a bag for disc golf. They are the originators, not an imitator

Still have my Wall City bag... served me well over the years.

Kai just posted that all colors in the next run is sold out! Way to go Kai!

I have both and my opinion is that if Grip has room for your needs go buy that one if not by Prodiscus. Both are great bags for sure.

Youre the man. May have to be on the birthday list... dig the colors I've seen so far.

Got my smoke blue first run yesterday, the wait certainly stunk but I have to say it was worth it. Everything about the bag is just awesome. I got plenty of storage (could probably put a 6 pack in it with room for all of my other stuff as well.

can you put in on and take a pic

I understand Kai is not all that big so I'd like to know how it fits on others

can you put in on and take a pic

I understand Kai is not all that big so I'd like to know how it fits on others

Tonight I can, It doesn't really stick out as far as you would think. I believe it looks bigger than it really is.

prodiscus

I recieved my prodiscus bag last week. I have the Mahal also. I am at the local hospital recovering from what the doctors call "having the two most awesomest bag ittis" Before any of you reply to this post, i already know and have acknowledged my "bag whore" addiction, so please go easy on me. The prodiscus bag is wonderful. I have 27 disc in it and it never feels like i have that many disc in it. It sits perfect on my back. It has an enormous amount of room and seems to be built extremely well.