• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

Ok so how does this work exactly? Do they only ship at specific times? Or if I send e-mail, i pay, and it gets shipped quick like? Very interested in this bag. And one more thing, from what i read, it's $250 shipped? Is that still an accurate figure?

sewing of next run starts next month. bags coming by colors again some September and some later..

price with shipping is $250
orders by email

Yes rescue, hand-made, and not by little children with bloody fingers that get paid in grains of rice.

I support humans, not machines, whenever possible, rather than the Chinese manufacturing scheme; make it cheap, sell it cheap and replace it in a year (the workers and the products). Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm a skilled laborer, or maybe I just say things to get trolls out from under their bridges :) there you are!

To each their own
Wow, a drama Queen lol! Well that's cool, but only if they are skilled trolls. Besides, it could be hand made by anyone. If you use subpar material it will still fall apart in a year.
FYI: I plan on picking up one of these bags at some point. So I'm not biased in that regards.

There you are:)

Rescue, your Intent to purchase a bag in no way relinquishes the fact that you are a trolling nancy.

Read ur pm u sally firehouse princess, and stop polluting an otherwise informative thread with your childish trolling games.

You pink sally, I bet when they make you wax the fire pole you get "excited"

I'm a fireman, la de da

1cup vinegar
4 cups water
1/4 cup salt

Boil

Add sliced cucumbers, pepper, garlic and dill, leave uncovered over-night on counter in mason jars. Next morning put in fridge...

Cold-fermented, old-world pickle recipe.

Last edited:
Rescue, your Intent to purchase a bag in no way relinquishes the fact that you are a trolling nancy.

Read ur pm u sally firehouse princess, and stop polluting an otherwise informative thread with your childish trolling games.

You pink sally, I bet when they make you wax the fire pole you get "excited"

I'm a fireman, la de da
Someone needs a hug! Jeeze lighten up Francis! Then you have to also send a private post and go off.....Pathetic.....Time to head back down into your parents basement...

Has everyone pretty much got their pre-orders? I don't know how much longer I can continue to show up at the course with my Lat 64 Slim Jim (going on 1 month now)!

In everyones humble opinion, does this bag hold up to the grip?
I like the looks and the ability to choose more colors, but am wondering if anyone with both like it more or less and why.