• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

Wow that is a nice looking bag. Might have to save some cash up.

Just wish someone around here had one, so I could look at it in person before I buy.

Yeah I watched the vid earlier. It looks massive!!!

I already have a Flak, any idea how much bigger than the Flak it might be?

booter, how many more days did it take after your bag arrived at customs until it was delivered?

Last edited:
not long it prob took about 11 days from the time it shipped to the time it arrived. was very quick. it was shipped on a monday and arrived on a saturday the following week i believe.

White and smoke blue arrived from finland in 7 days. Excellent looking product kai!

Smoke blue looks like cobalt and the white is a cream-white.

So nice

The backpack fits comfortably with the straps tightened all the way and with the straps fully extended it rides just like my revo with quad shocks. Love the flexibility!

Last edited:
I'll post some pictures tomorrow, I'm at work now and going straight to a concert that will likely last into the wee hours of the night. Sorry for the delay...

Glad to hear that yours arrived billy. That gives me some hope that my navy blue will be here soon. Mine arrived in US customs 10 days ago and new movement since.

Make sure to enter your tracking info into the usps site. Two days ago, My tracking info from the Finland shipping said "item delivered to customs" but when I entered that tracking number into the usps site, it gave me far more information and updates regarding package location.

Hope this helps!

Its Finally Here!

Got my smoke blue in today!
Here are my initial impressions
Pros:
Super Comfortable. Feels much lighter than my latitude pro bag with quads.
Tons of storage and pockets. My main compartment has 20 drivers and room for a couple more if I want to stuff them in. I have 5 midrange in the top pocket and 2 putters on the side. Both of those could fit a couple more too. and I don't even have the opposite side pocket loaded. Just a towel that I could put somewhere else. I unloaded everything that I was packing my old bag and I still have lots of room left.
Solid construction. I have no worries about this bags construction. Everything looks to be very well put together and strong. The design seems to have thought of just about every option.
Shoulder straps are really comfortable.

Cons:
I ordered smoke blue and although I am not dissapointed in the color, It is not quite what I expected. I would call it royal blue. Its fine because I'm a huge Jayhawks fan and I think Im gonna accent it with KU colors so it works out great. Just not quite what I expected.
The tall side pockets with all the interior storage inside them are a bit hard to open up all the way to find and organize things. I have it pretty full and if I took out a few discs from the main compartment it would probably help this. But the zipper still doesn't go down quite as far as I would like so I could open it a bit wider.

Thats my first impressions. If I have time to go play a round this weekend I will give a performance review when I can. But on first impression I am really stoked. I think just from wearing it around the house that it is going to keep me from getting so exhausted after a few rounds like my old bag did.
Right out of the box before filling:
photo11.jpg

Discs in, everything else that will go in:
photo21.jpg

Fully Loaded:
photo3.jpg

Bottom of the bag:
photo5.jpg

Latest posts