• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

Ok so here are some photos of the white bag... I have 17 discs in the main compartment and there is still enough room for a six-pack of bottles :)

WP_000204.jpg

WP_000206.jpg

This thing is so sick, you can tell it was hand made in a factory by HUMANS and by not machines in china. Clearly, they understand the value of making things by hand, the quality is great.

Here is a link to a few more shots of the bag.

http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/bilythekid_lvdc/prodiscus bag/

Enjoy!

two hoodies one bag - buahahahaha

At doubles event my partners and I team are two guys one growler : )

Honestly, it is a unique pocket/drink holder design.

It's behind the cat, and It'll fit a 32oz. water bottle on each side :)

WP_000200.jpg

Here they are collapsed, because there is nothing in them to keep them open. As you can see the drink holder and pocket share a "common wall". Also visible at the end of my video when I spin the bag around.

WP_000207.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so here are some photos of the white bag... I have 17 discs in the main compartment and there is still enough room for a six-pack of bottles :)

WP_000204.jpg

WP_000206.jpg

Enjoy!

The white bags are beauties. I've always been a sucker for white things even though they get dirty easy. Looks like you could carry the kitchen sink in that bag along with 30 discs lol.

Just curious for the guys who have recieved their bags, are you using the disc divider? And how do you feel the large side divider/pads that it came with. Do they make it harder to store stuff in the side pockets?

I am using both dividers; you can see from the pictures and the video. My buddy who got the blue one has his dividers toward the outer walls and one stack of about 16 discs in the middle of the two, like a divider-disc sandwich, sounds tasty.

Also, the padded side supports/inserts do not compromise the side pockets, they provide a significant amount of vertical support and lateral stability that is critical to the overall appearance and function of the bag, IMHO :)

Last edited:
Ok so how does this work exactly? Do they only ship at specific times? Or if I send e-mail, i pay, and it gets shipped quick like? Very interested in this bag. And one more thing, from what i read, it's $250 shipped? Is that still an accurate figure?

WP_000204.jpg

WP_000206.jpg

This thing is so sick, you can tell it was hand made in a factory by HUMANS and by not machines in china. Clearly, they understand the value of making things by hand, the quality is great.

Here is a link to a few more shots of the bag.

http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/bilythekid_lvdc/prodiscus bag/

Enjoy!
Hand made? lol...Oh and they were Virgins too. Sent down from Valhalla lol!!

Yes rescue, hand-made, and not by little children with bloody fingers that get paid in grains of rice.

I support humans, not machines, whenever possible, rather than the Chinese manufacturing scheme; make it cheap, sell it cheap and replace it in a year (the workers and the products). Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm a skilled laborer, or maybe I just say things to get trolls out from under their bridges :) there you are!

To each their own

Last edited:

Latest posts