• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

side_driveri.jpg

side_midari.jpg

up_putters.jpg

Bag looks awesome. The rest is crap with the very affliction-esk spelling of the name and look of apparel

This made in Finland? B/c I'm not sure I'd fork over that much cash on anything made in Finland that isn't vodka related. :|

Bag looks awesome. The rest is crap with the very affliction-esk spelling of the name and look of apparel

You're not into affliction shirts bro? That **** is tight :D

That is one ugly bag. Good features and seems like a neat design but they botched the styling for sure.

Looks like my Grip bag 2.0 which is not a bad thing. If you look at the design in the front, it's almost identical.

so now I hear hyzerbomb is coming out with a backpack around the same time and should have pictures up in a couple-a few weeks....too many awesome decisions

This made in Finland? B/c I'm not sure I'd fork over that much cash on anything made in Finland that isn't vodka related. :|

It's the only way I'd buy the bag, if it's actually MADE IN FINLAND. The Nordic Countries seem to take pride in their work, althlough I wouldn't pay $200 for any bag (disc golf bag).

I knew a girl from Finland once, she took pride in buying cigarettes in Finland and selling them in Russia. :\

30 discs sounds like we need to start buying suit cases to lug around on the course! Nice bag but it isn't my style. Good luck to the manufacturer. Options are a good thing.

Hello,

yes we are starting presale in a week
more colors will be available
shipping is free for preorders

more pictures and info when we get the photos from final product.
33 discs that fit in included 20 drivers, 9 midrange and 4 putters.

I'll also info here the news...

-kai-