• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

I recieved my prodiscus bag last week. I have the Mahal also. I am at the local hospital recovering from what the doctors call "having the two most awesomest bag ittis" Before any of you reply to this post, i already know and have acknowledged my "bag whore" addiction, so please go easy on me. The prodiscus bag is wonderful. I have 27 disc in it and it never feels like i have that many disc in it. It sits perfect on my back. It has an enormous amount of room and seems to be built extremely well.

Ditto, I am hoping to take mine out to the course this weekend as long as Isaac doesn't interfere.

first 50 from second run are getting ready next week and next 50 starting...

so if you ordered make sure you have paid or it goes to next one.

Finally saw one in person at a tourney this weekend. Sharp looking bag!
If I ever need to replace my Grip, I might have to give this bag a shot

Bag

It was stupid crazy. I watched it to see what it would go for. In the last 20 seconds it made one jump from$250 to $420. Styed at $250 for days and boom!

well at least the guy didn't get the $1000 he first asked for in a sale thread
and I wouldn't be surprised if he never posts again given that any post he made was in reference to his bag sale

and it just goes to show how dumb some people are

a) it could have been ordered from Kai/Prodiscus (yes you would have to wait a little while)
b) could have got a Grip or any other back pack style for half that money

So any news on when a new batch would be available. I am looking at getting one but don't have the money to spend on a new bag yet.

Good news from the factory.

They will start to do bags like 50 per month so those will be coming out all the time from now. That also means that preordering is open again and...

orders by email to:
order (at) prodiscus (dot) fi

Black, Turquoise, Orange, Red and Smoke Blue are ready.
those who have ordered and paid will get their bags soon.
Be sure you have send the address info or send it again by email. (last change to pay if preordered or I'll sell these away)

Latest posts