• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] (Q) JLS

thirtydirtybirds

Double Eagle Member
So I stopped by play it again on my way home today. They have had this sad, slightly ugly, tie-dyed, faded stamp QJLS there in the used bin for a while now. I look at it every time I go in, and think "someone will scoop that old thing up one day, but not me."

Well today I scooped that old thing up. i felt bad for it, like the sad puppy at the pound. I washed the sticker glue off, gave it a ride in the car to a nice open field and let it out to play.

Holy crap. I've been missing out on a crazy good disc until now. This thing bombs out a good 25' further than my favorite Teebird. It has a little turn right, and a healthy push forward left to finish. I love it. It doesn't hold an anny all the way down to the ground like my best DX Teebird, but it does hold a strong anny, and a good hyzer. This thing might be my go to driver. Smooth sweep hyzer, flip to fade/straight, controlled forward anny.

Why doesn't this mold get more love? I mean, wow, this is a great disc.

Why doesn't this mold get more love? I mean, wow, this is a great disc.
lack of hunky young dudes advertising it. it's an amazing sleeper mold. well, considering it was the best selling disc in the world at one point, and nowdays it can be totally unknown for the first few years of a new player... forgotten but not forgotten gem. post a pic, there are gradations of awesome within QJs and you might have a spectacular one or a plain old awesome one.

I'm sad that I gave mine up a while back. It was an early appoved bubble stamp. Very nice disc for sure. Have fun with it!

picture.php

^spectacular one (point two).

Hmm. Okay.

PS, send me that gazelle. I will pay you.

No can do, it is in the bag for the foreseeable future, absolute money for forehands in that 200-250ft range that need to sit right down, nose bead ftw. Mine was an X-Out from the Factory Store, pretty sure they still have about 100 of em. Mine is doublestamped with old school DX Eagle stamps rofl

It's an awesome mold for sure. I can't believe it has been out of my bag so long...I do go back and fondle the remaining couple I own from time to time.

One of two I've never thrown (other was a test run 1.0 M JLS):
7vSR7gd.jpg

Latest posts