• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Q Sentinel

I thought the newer version King Cobra and Super Stingray shared a "3" type top.

I could be remembering things wrong.

Still, I don't see why they couldn't take the top from the new Champ King Cobras and make a flat & fast Sentinel again.

It's not like the King Cobra sells well. Flat Sentinels would sell like hotcakes.

Would they though? I feel like that would be a disc that is renowned on the boards but I have never seen a casual or semi-serious DGer on the course with a Sentinel. I have seen plenty of guys rocking a King Cobra....:gross:

It really is a shame. A Roc OS would be completely worth adding to my bag. Maybe RDG can pick it up...

Don't get me wrong, I love my gators, but a mid I could lay into FH with a touch more HSS than a Roc would be magic.

Max weight Z Wasp is exactly this.

I thought the newer version King Cobra and Super Stingray shared a "3" type top.

I could be remembering things wrong.

Still, I don't see why they couldn't take the top from the new Champ King Cobras and make a flat & fast Sentinel again.

It's not like the King Cobra sells well. Flat Sentinels would sell like hotcakes.
Wouldn't a King Cobra top on the Sentinel wing be a...King Cobra? They might have a nose space in there, but at that point the Sentinel would be the King Cobra top on the Cobra wing.

Wouldn't a King Cobra top on the Sentinel wing be a...King Cobra? They might have a nose space in there, but at that point the Sentinel would be the King Cobra top on the Cobra wing.

It's Innova. Throw a nose spacer in there, make sure it's flat and market it as a Sentinel.

It's Innova....make sure it's flat ...

Well... We're feeling a bit oxymoronic today, aren't we? ;)

My Dad always told me to wish in one and $*** in the other and see which one fills up faster.

If Innova makes a disc flat, it's either on accident, or at the beginning of a release to get us all hooked on the good stuff, and then bam! They never make them consistently again.

The average Joe is going to be looking in-store though, and none of those Roc3s are going to be board flat. On accident...

How much are the www tooled q sentinals worth? Its just field tested and has a sentinel dye on it, it feels like 11x and is kinda fingerprinty.

How much are the www tooled q sentinals worth? Its just field tested and has a sentinel dye on it, it feels like 11x and is kinda fingerprinty.

Pictures sure help on this one. But with a couple pictures, I can give you a solid idea. Might even buy it....

eh not much, if its the old run maybe $15-$20. the new ones(sparkle) $10-$15. The brinsters are worth the most of the www molds about $20, a little more if glow.

NQbNfg6.jpg

l743fZF.jpg

here are some pictures, if that helps

Now it seems even cooler.. If no one wants it on facebook ill probably hang it on my wall

So, anyone (Zam) know what's a good backup for these? Or where I can find these?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 64
Those are still my bread and butter Sentinels. I bought a boatload of them when they came out. I'm down to my last two. :(

Maybe somebody someplace hoarded those, but I never see them anywhere.

Found what I believe is an old school San Marino Q Sentinel at PIAS today. Scales at 180g. Structurally it is in good condition, but someone went a bit mental on it with sharpie. A real shame, but luckily sharpie doesn't change the flight. :thmbup:

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts