• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Raketen

Rim size means nothing, the Ape and Boss have a 0.1cm difference in rim thickness

Ape 21.1 1.5 1.2 16.2 2.4 5.7
Boss 21.2 1.5 1.2 16.2 2.5 5.7

Both are speed 13 on the Innova scale, but these discs are nothing alike.

If you mean rim size means everything, then you are right. I don't think you are thinking this through at all. You are coming up with your own "speed" which is fine, but not what we talk about here or what the manufacturers use.

SPEED is the arm speed required to get a disc to fly to its numbers, not the speed of the disc itself.
This is quite often a good guideline, but definitely not the definition of SPEED.

I'm sure even you can't say that a Vulcan or a Daedalus needs more arm speed than a Destroyer. :D

All I know is, I'm going to try to throw this disc like a cannon and see how it goes... Hoping for a trilogy cannon out of this one, 450+ on a sweet s curve

None of it matters to me because noobs will buy the crap out of it from me. I've sold more Missilen than any other Lat disc to date: 117 of them since its release. Next is the Opto Pure at 102 and Opto Claymore at 91. Insane, I know.

Opto Pures are so awesome. It made my bag before I even bought it. (Mostly because I putt with Zero line as well) I wish these were more common at my local stores.

This is quite often a good guideline, but definitely not the definition of SPEED.

I'm sure even you can't say that a Vulcan or a Daedalus needs more arm speed than a Destroyer. :D

I have a freak Champ Tern that is more OS than my Destroyers... But that is beside the point. If you lack a speed 13 arm, the Daedalus will actually be OVERSTABLE, as will any other disc you can't get up to speed. So yeah, I would say it.

Some Europeans do dd/mm/yyyy, as opposed to the American mm/dd/yyyy.

For future reference.

Obviously I meant that while the release date for Europe is known, I cannot say if it is the same for US. However, as it turns out, it is. :D