• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] RDG Croc: Stable Mid-Range

He was saying with the bomber releases have only been in the rubber putter so far.

I was saying they have a new plastic blend they refer to as " Warbird Edition". The only mold they are currently using this plastic in (from what I can tell) is the Rubber Putter. Rubber Putter is the name of the disc, Warbird is the plastic name.

I was saying they have a new plastic blend they refer to as " Warbird Edition". The only mold they are currently using this plastic in (from what I can tell) is the Rubber Putter. Rubber Putter is the name of the disc, Warbird is the plastic name.

They've run new batches of Rubber Putter, #2 Driver, #2 Flyer and maybe a few more. In the drivers they're making it more like an Evo/Pro line type.

Not urethane, but heavy on propylene which has more durability than a baseline but not to a urethane level.

ahh,that good ol swirly orange plastic. brings back memories

Happy to do my part to get some old school molds into new players hands.

Lightning discs are so much better than I could have imagined. I thought they were all flippy, Newb discs.

So wrong.

I have played very competitive golf using just these old discs. I love it!

ahh,that good ol swirly orange plastic. brings back memories

I love it. Very nice kind of subtle homage/show of respect. Nicely done jcass.

As for the mold itself...I have a brand new seriously wooded Biscoe course that this mold needs to be thrown on. Looking forward to these for sure.

Is this one of the Lightning molds that floats?
that would be awesome if it did... but based on the geometry I'm assuming it does not.

Can't to try it out. It will be interesting to see how this disc beats in and how it glides

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Can't to try it out. It will be interesting to see how this disc beats in and how it glides

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

You'll dig it.

I love Rocs
I now love Crocs

Theyre stable, controllable and they power down nicely like a Roc. You can coax some nice fade out of then when thrown on approaches which I love doing with my Rocs

Seeing the swirl, I'm guessing this is Lightning Standard, so I'm betting it won't take dye well. Also, I know Jamie likes cycleable plastic, so I'll stick with the baseline guess.

Correct. These are "Prehistoric" plastic, aka Lightnings standard to start.

These won't take dye well.

Hope there are some glows with green stamps.... that would look cool.

Latest posts