• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] RDG Croc: Stable Mid-Range

So.. That shot? "What a croc!"

**** looks legit. Glad to see some local love being kept alive thru a DGCR weird offshoot which knew how and when to kill it and did. :clap:

I always thought the old lightning stuff could do work. Glad i wasnt crazy lol. It was just cheap plastic back in the day and flew great.

Last edited:
Every time there's a new post in this thread, I get excited in the hope that it's announcing that they're available on the Faction website. I can't wait to get a two or three of these!

Since everyone is reminiscing about the old Lightning discs and breathing new life back into them. Has anyone tried their new Warbird Edition plastic yet? It appears to only be for the rubber putter currently but looking for feedback on it.

I just took my 2 new Warbird Rubber putters out to the course this week for the first time. I was pleased with the results. I've been using prostyle upshot #2s for putting for the past 2 years (putting being the best part of my weak game) and I tentatively think I prefer these. The new plastic is a bit less floppy and I suspect it will be less likely to bounce out than the prostyle upshots, the disc flies straight and grabbed the chains. I don't know what else to say. They look nice. I told them that if they run the flyers 1,2,3 in the new blend that I'd be a buyer.

Man I loved U2s in the prostyle plastic. That is the disc that taught me to really throw putters. I have a 159 that will easily hyzerflip into the 276-300 range.

I got it for like $4 at GGGt on my first visit and if I had been able to find more I probably would have make it my main putter. Took me 4 years to find another disc that throws and feels like that and oddly it's an over mold. The Atom.

Played a serious wooded course the past couple of days and am already seeing lines this should be perfect for. Looking forward to pairing this with my Lithium for those deep woods placement shots.

Well I dont know if I was the first to order a Croc,but I had to be one of the first....

I ordered an orange swirl and a glow...hope I get one with a flag foil stamp!

Yellow and glow ordered. From that pic looks like the stamp turned out great. Nice job Marmoset.

Any chance we'll be seeing the new version of the gecko soon? There are a few RDG discs I've been waiting to try, but I would really love to have them shipped with a gecko bag.

Any chance we'll be seeing the new version of the gecko soon? There are a few RDG discs I've been waiting to try, but I would really love to have them shipped with a gecko bag.

Not any time soon, unfortunately.

We have the design finalized but need $ to bring them to life.

Not any time soon, unfortunately.

We have the design finalized but need $ to bring them to life.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully croc sales help get us closer to seeing them made. I know you are against preorders, but I would gladly pay ahead for one if it meant helping this become a reality.

I have a newer run SR-71 purple swirl 173g and order ed a 175g orange swirl Croc and a 181g glow Croc. I have some free time next week so I'll test them all put and report back my findings. My hypothesis is that they will all fly more or less the same, with the overweight glow possibly being more overstable.