• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Reptilian Disc Golf Gecko Bag (Casual Round Bag)

are you going to post on here when they are available for purchase or on facebook first? i have got to get myself one of those!

Are any of the other colors the redesigned bags? I'd like to bite on a black bag but would like the larger drink holder.

Not yet.
Once we get through this stock I will likely do another run of "classic" colors like black, digi-cam, etc. with the improvements.

Pulled the trigger... Needed something to go with my fossil scale, fossil fuel scale, sobek, fossil wizard and tar pit scale... We shall see how it does once it arrives

I just put a full bottle in the pocket and left it there between that and a few weeks of use the drink sleeve has loosened up some so now it holds a 20oz bottle securely but don't have to fight to get it in/out of the holder.

My last couple rounds have been with only 5-6 discs. Yesterday I took 5, and only threw 3. The Gecko should be perfect.

Is it light and comfortable? Can you throw (or at least putt) with it on?

My last couple rounds have been with only 5-6 discs. Yesterday I took 5, and only threw 3. The Gecko should be perfect.

Is it light and comfortable? Can you throw (or at least putt) with it on?

100%

I often say the Gecko is my favorite creation that has come from RDG
(In reality the Scale will be the thing I talk about whenever I'm old and bragging to grandkids in a rocking chair)

The Gecko is the complete bag from a "serious" DGer that wants a casual bag.
I don't like using crappy bags. I know it sounds elitist but I want a quality product whether it be my casual bag or tourney set up. The Gecko allows me a minimal approach while retaining the form, function and durability of the big company bags.

My current Gecko set up is:
- Beat Fossil Serpent in the putter pocket up front
- Sobek, Scale, Blizzard Condor in the main
- Ptero and Raptor test shots in the rear sleeves

That is six discs that all get thrown, all have their uses and I can put together solid rounds with them. I thoroughly appreciate the more casual side of DG and the Gecko is my bag of choice when FUN is my most important objective :thmbup:

Last edited:
I keep checking your site for the USA version. Is it next week yet?

Latest posts