• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rickys' officially gone...

I asked this in the other thread but it got lost in everything.

What would Ricky do if Paul stayed with Innova but still got this mega contract. Would he go somewhere else for a raise? Has he been eyeing Innova for a while? Was Innova ever considering sponsoring both of them?

I think he would stay with lat64.

I for one think it's cool to see things shake up. it'll be interesting to see how Ricky and Paul settle in where they go and what they'll throw etc..... I am probably most excited that Sexton is now captain of the Star team, maybe he'll get aggro on the course this year........

Innova is pretty smart to scoop him up for a fraction of what they paid McBeth.

What fraction are they paying him? I'm curious what they are going to pay Ricky and it sounds like you have all the details. :popcorn:

What fraction are they paying him? I'm curious what they are going to pay Ricky and it sounds like you have all the details. :popcorn:

OMG, everything is super serious.

But I'm sure they will pay him exactly what McBeth made right?

Wasn't it like $500,000 over 3 years?

Heard a majority of peeps say he going to Innova, and a rumor of maybe mvp. The latter would be dope and their FAF drivers would be perfect for his fh.

Ricky to MVP would be interesting but I'm sure he's going back to familiar Innova. I've heard people write that Lat64 (& friends) don't make OS stuff. Firebirds are the standard.

I for one think it's cool to see things shake up. it'll be interesting to see how Ricky and Paul settle in where they go and what they'll throw etc..... I am probably most excited that Sexton is now captain of the Star team, maybe he'll get aggro on the course this year........
I agree on the shake up part. It'll be fun to see this unfold, this is going to add a layer of interest to a game of golf played with plastic frisbees (rip Vibram).
That's a joke, right?
That's what I thought. If you think Nate has "Agro" in his game, think again. He's too smart for that. Now Simon however, different story. I'd a hundred times out of a hundred rather watch Simon play disc golf, but I wonder who wins between them more often than not. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Nate?

Latest posts