• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Roc vs. Buzzz

Roc or Buzzz?

• Roc

Votes: 99 50.3%
  • Buzzz

Votes: 98 49.7%

• Total voters
I'm a big Discraft fan, not much of an Innova guy, but have tried several Buzzzes in all sorts of plastics, but never got along with them.

Yeah! LOL

Roc!

Started with the Buzzz, switched to the Roc, tried a bunch of Trilogy stuff, went back to the Roc and it's where I will stay! Couple of Rocs and a Comet are all I need. Cost me quite a bit of scoots to figure that out though.

I like discs with no bead so I switched from Roc to Buzzz years ago. Mine is a 175 Ti. In Titanium the disc is indestructible and always dependable.

For my over stable mid is use a Buzzz OS.

Roc cycle is fantastic so I picked Roc. However, lately I've just been carrying a few discs in a NutSac and have been rocking the Truth as my mid... So sort of, also, Buzzz, kinda.

Roc
Classic San Marino
Classic Ontario
Classic Rancho
San Marino
Ontario
Rancho
Roc+
Roc3
VRoc
VRoc2 (Rocamunga)
VRoc3

Buzzz
Wasp-tooled
Buzzz-tooled
New Wasp-tooled
Buzzz GT
Buzzz SS
Buzzz OS

Looks like the Roc goes to 11! Winner winner, chicken dinner!

I voted Buzzz, with these caveats:

1. I love Titanium plastic and I love the Nate Doss Titanium Buzzz. I probably would not try a Buzzz in any other Discraft plastic.

2. I have some Glow Rocs, but my main comparison is the Roc3 with the Buzzz.

3. The Buzzz feels better in the hand than the Roc or Roc3.

They both preform different shots. Obviously if you have a beat roc ot can start to take the place of buzzz shots, but in general I use my buzz more than my roc for midrange shots. Roc more off the tee.

Roc just has more versatility over its life cycle. Buzzz is a great disc but just doesn't cover as many potential shots. Plus I like my bead swole.

Latest posts