• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rochester Flying Disc Open - final 2014 NT

A dagger through the center of the middle of the heart of the chains.

Big win for Feldberg.

This marks the most significant Trilogy win to date.

It seems like a long time coming. Dave has had numerous top 5 finishes in other major and NT events this year but this has to be the best complete event he's played in a while. Unofficially all his rounds rated over 1050 for this tournament which is huge. Good for him.

It seems like a long time coming. Dave has had numerous top 5 finishes in other major and NT events this year but this has to be the best complete event he's played in a while. Unofficially all his rounds rated over 1050 for this tournament which is huge. Good for him.

Yeah, he's been right there for the past two years at least. Good steady play wins out!

This marks the most significant Trilogy win to date.

I don't know about that. Seems more like the most significant loss for Trilogy to date if you ask me.

Not only did their discs fail to flip uncontrollably in strong winds, but Dave kept his **** together. He spent more time talking about not losing his cool than he did losing his cool.

At the very least, he could have punched a baby in the head during the award's presentation and ran off screaming, "babies are not a natural part of a closing ceremony."

In my eyes, the unpredictability of Trilogy's plastic and players just went out the window this weekend. The 'IT' factor is gone. This is Seattle, 1994 all over again. It hurts me, it hurts me in my heart!

A big win for Feldberg, but a huge loss for 'cool' in dg.

I'll return to the sport when the Brazilians start making discs.

Or in another hour, whichever comes first. :D

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Holy ****, this putt forced a playoff

http://instagram.com/p/sp-lVikKkV/

That was an amazing putt for sure. :clap:

I "watched" the last 6 or so holes via twitter/instagram and it was actually damn exciting. Too bad smashboxx didn't get the gig as it would have been cool to actually watch it live, but was at least cool to get the updates right away from twitter.

Just watched McFlysohigh's coverage. What an awesome comeback. After that miss on 15 he looked toast.

Saw McBeast edged Ricky 573-570 for the Tour points title.

I don't know about that. Seems more like the most significant loss for Trilogy to date if you ask me.

Not only did their discs fail to flip uncontrollably in strong winds, but Dave kept his **** together. He spent more time talking about not losing his cool than he did losing his cool.

At the very least, he could have punched a baby in the head during the award's presentation and ran off screaming, "babies are not a natural part of a closing ceremony."

In my eyes, the unpredictability of Trilogy's plastic and players just went out the window this weekend. The 'IT' factor is gone. This is Seattle, 1994 all over again. It hurts me, it hurts me in my heart!

A big win for Feldberg, but a huge loss for 'cool' in dg.

I'll return to the sport when the Brazilians start making discs.

Or in another hour, whichever comes first. :D

watcat.gif

Latest posts