• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Sexy Swedish GL (Bolt, Core, XXX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwfromthewoods

Double Eagle Member
Looking to sex-ify my bag a bit. Looking to try some Gold Line discs. At the moment I'm looking for one:

Bolt
Core
XXX

Anything over 170 is fine. The sexiest colors (and colorshift) get the nod. So if I don't respond RIGHT away, it means I'm waiting to see what colors come at me. Obviously you don't have to feel obligated to hold any plastic if I wait a day or two. Show me what you got!

Bump. Got myself a Core, still looking for a XXX, a Bolt, maybe even a colorshift River or Striker. Would love to see green, teal, or that smoky blue/grey color.

try the search i think someone had a black gl XXX for 16ish shipped. i would say that is probably from a single run since i don't see a lot of black lat64 plastic.

Some smexy plastic coming my way. All I'm looking for is a GL River. Color preferences are: Green (not sure if they ever made anything other than the Flow in green), swirly silver, the smokey dark blue, or a really swirly orange. Show me what you're working with!

Here ya go.

Attachments

• 20200305_223505.jpg
    20200305_223505.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200305_223450.jpg
    20200305_223450.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts