• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Simon is quitting!!!!!

Wow, McBeth must have laid the smackdown in Texas. Poor kid.

Probably a good move. His disc golf career has pretty well peaked. McDonalds will at least give him better long term employment.

O right, it's April first. Stupid internet trolls.

About time, can't stand his face. And stupid long throws. and 100 foot eagle putts. The bastard.

The Bavarian Hamburgler strikes again! :rolleyes:

Ya know, it's actually the SAME DAY every year!

Might be the dumb people on the internet not expecting jokes on April Fools Day that you should be aggravated with. :thmbup:

It's not so much being too stupid to know that it's April first, it's more that when I get up in the morning, I'm not instantly thinking about the date. Early morning gags will get me, until I remember the date or someone points it out. I've got too much crap going on in my life to have a running "it's April fools day - it's April fools day" chant going through my head 24/7

You couldn't wait more than 5 posts before trying to prove you're the smartest kid in class? Let the joke run a bit...:thmbdown:

I thought I ruined it on the first post with my lol. They have to do better than McDonald's though.

Ya know, it's actually the SAME DAY every year!

Might be the dumb people on the internet not expecting jokes on April Fools Day that you should be aggravated with. :thmbup:

Speaking of dumb.....it's the same date every year, not day. :|

You couldn't wait more than 5 posts before trying to prove you're the smartest kid in class? Let the joke run a bit...:thmbdown:

Very few people would believe that....if it said he was going to retire after this season to attend college that would have worked.....mcdonalds is such a cliche that no one should have really considered it as true.

Very few people would believe that....if it said he was going to retire after this season to attend college that would have worked.....mcdonalds is such a cliche that no one should have really considered it as true.

Simon loves his McDonalds. He said in one of his interviews that Avery would only let him eat there when he played well at a tourney otherwise he'd be there all the time.

Latest posts