• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolangherity

Banned
Simple thread. Just post how you played today.

Showed up to Bryant today at like 10am, 70 degrees and no wind. Looks like they burnt the rough on hole one, which is great. But i've been watching a lot of Metalocalypse lately so i could only think of playing while it was all on fire.

4zgz2r0.jpg

proceeded to bogey the third hole, which is a 240' straight shot, and my whole round fell off. didn't make a damn putt today and scraped by even. i walked off after the front loop.. but saw a hawk catch a snake on my way out. that was cool.

Shot 1 big on an easier course with my smaller, modified bag. Was hovering around 1 under until hole 16 or so. Could have been worse. Just glad to get out and play in the middle of the week.

i play on a 9 hole couse. i played well today. i was happy. i shot three under my first round and 2 my second.(all par threes) i hit the basket on my second shot on a 500 foot hole and hit the top of the basket on my drive on a 225 foot hole with a thumber.

I was on pace to get my best score ever today, with two holes left (holes that I usually par). Of course I finished double-bogey, bogey.

:mad:

On the upside, I beat my youngest brother, who always beats me. :thmbup:

I was on pace to get my best score ever today, with two holes left (holes that I usually par). Of course I finished double-bogey, bogey.

:mad:

On the upside, I beat my youngest brother, who always beats me. :thmbup:

most the time its not about how you do. its about whether you beat your competition!

Was throwing well yesterday. One of those days where even when I make a boneheaded shot, I know exactly why and can correct it easily. Nailed some awesome sky annys to avoid the tunnel on hole 4 at City Park. Bombed a few on 10. It was nice to get to throw in calm conditions for a change!

Been on a bit of a tear recently the last couple of weeks:

- Flyboy Hangar Ace

- shot mediocre but placed decently at the Hall of Fame Classic @ the IDGC

- got my first ace during a round last night ... with a Condor :D

- shot 16 down tonight at Mathews Park dubs w/ Matt $$$ ... and had a shot at -18, but missed a couple weird/long putts

school's out, summer's coming, disc golf is in the air!

Played 27 holes today. I hit 325 for the first time today, on my home course, by hyzer flipping my new Amp. Birdied 18, which I have never done and got a personal best round. I also got in 9 holes tonight at a new course I have never played. It was a good disc golf day for me.

Played 18 at the gulley in Ohio. Shot 8 up which is about average for me. Just missed my first ever ace on hole 4 with a San Marino roc.

Threw two over at my home course which would normally bum me out, but considering it was pouring rain and my first time throwing in the rain I must say i was rather pleased.

Sylmar was in its easiest positions for the most part. I didnt' play very well. Round 1, I finished 1 over with 3 birdies and 4 bogeys. Round 2, I finished 3 over with a triple, 3 bogeys and 3 birdies. My 3rd and final round, I finished 1 under with a double and 3 birdies.

Was two down after nine holes league tonight. Ended up taking three bogeys on the rest of the course, and finished one up, tied for last cash.

So we had a CTP for it and I lost. :wall:

Last edited:
windy as hell in abilene today did ok my first round shooting 2 up. Then got tired but continued to play another round...my stubbornness cost me my favorite judge :( shot idk, 5 up the second round and lost a good disc, damn wind, anyone else say f*** you wind when they get frustrated? just me? ok cool. Anyway, I play everyday at cal young in Abilene, TX

Played pretty good, my partner and i won in a tie at tailgate dubs at UNC tonight. Meaning the second thrower has to throw before the first thrower's disc lands. If you don't release in time you have to play worst shot the rest of the hole. Everything outside the circle had to be tailgate. It was a lot of fun.

i threw a handful of holes out at west park today including a few of my normal safari holes. my putting seems to be coming back around which is HUGE!

Came out of the first 7 at +1 (first 7 are heavily wooded, easy to pull some bogeys with a bad drive) and I usually come out +4-6, so I was doing great. Proceeded to bogey every other hole for the rest of the course, none of the hard ones though. Bogeyed all the holes that I consider deuce potentials. >.< Ended up +8, which while still isn't a terrible score for me at the course in question I still wanted to do better.

I had 8 birdies at league yesterday... and 1 double bogey :mad:

I average 2-3 down, so still happy with the round, just one stupid hole.

My partner and I shot a -13 at dubs last night. We took a 2nd place playoff (partner parked it!) win.

I threw a 5 over at my second most played course. Wind just ate me up today, plus I couldn't sink a putt to save my life. But hey, the worst day golfing is better than the best day working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts