• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost got my first ace (that's like the billionth almost ace for me). One day it'll happen.

id rather have a billion birdies than one ace.

played hyland yesterday evening, round started with 10 minutes of pouring rain and 30+ mph gusts, bogey'd the **** out of the first two holes. then the rain stopped and fellow internet person Stoneberg appeared and joined me and my brother for the rest of the round. we all aced everything.

Today, I got no bogies, and missed no putts. I didn't get to play today.

If aces are worth sharing then this is too. The other day I got a triple circle 13 with a 5 putt. Bad disc golf is better than no disc golf.

id rather have a billion birdies than one ace.

Haha, after playing for 12 years you'd think I'd get lucky at least once. After hitting chains, basket, basket tops, even going through chains or bouncing back, the whole "almost" thing is getting a little old.

Had a great casual round at todd park tonight. We got in 18 holes and played till almost 930 pm . My buddy got his first ace on hole 15 . It was great. Park has recently been mowed a little more .

today, I shot a 90 at the 27 hole Madisonville layout. Not very good. Hopefully I'll shoot better tomorrow... nottt

Confidence man, believe in yoursmelf (yes that was intentional)
I always say to myself "I have absolute power". It doesn't always work but at least it's fun

Haha, after playing for 12 years you'd think I'd get lucky at least once. After hitting chains, basket, basket tops, even going through chains or bouncing back, the whole "almost" thing is getting a little old.

took me over 25 years to hit my first and only ace. since then, I have hit chains and basket 3 times :wall::wall::wall::wall:

Hosted some local Koreans on to my course here at Camp Casey today and had lots of fun. We played for tags and I moved way up to number 23...then we played a second round and I dropped back to 46. Oh well, thems the breaks.

Almost got an ace with my Ken Climo Tern on a 365 foot hole though!

Got my first win in Rec division at the Checkered Flag Open! Shot 2 down first rd and even the second rd, won by 4! This is the first time i've won anything in sports in 30 years.

i played a doubles tourny yesterday. random draw. got a dude flicking a groove for his main drives. whatever. last two holes figures out his 11x teebird will fly dead straight. we birdie those easily. why the **** wasnt he doing that all day? we finished one over. he had a bag full of discs too that he could have been using and he had been playing 5+ years. whatever i won a mini game with the longest putt on one of the holes. it was for a nice birdie. that was sweet though. it was fun overall but at times frustrating. oh well today is a new day. once im off work im going to the course to play a few rounds!

This mornings game went pretty well. Shot +2 at rocklin. Hit basket on my drives for 9 and 10. :wall: "Why won't you just go to your home! Are you too good for your home?"

played hyland yesterday evening, round started with 10 minutes of pouring rain and 30+ mph gusts, bogey'd the **** out of the first two holes. then the rain stopped and fellow internet person Stoneberg appeared and joined me and my brother for the rest of the round. we all aced everything.

Can confirm. This happened.

I played solid shooting two over 1000 rated rounds to come back 6 on Schwebby and win my 3rd pro tournament.

Terrible round today. Trying some new stuff out - bad bad bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.