• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played two rounds yesterday, first a warm-up at Blendon Woods and then we played Hoover Dam. Had some decent shots at Blendon. We basically ace ran that whole course with midranges, although we didn't hit any aces we came close on a few. Then at Hoover I had some good shots and some bad ones, as per usual. Highlight of the day for me was sinking a midrange shot with my Buzzz (well, I guess it was more of an approach shot). I've been practicing shooting midranges at the basket and I finally made one during a round. I want to get ridiculously good at this :D

Played roughly 38 holes yesterday... Kind of sore.

Last edited:
Didnt have a chance to post yesterday so this is for yesterday. I played pretty good. I had a good round at HB doing the dawn patrol then took a break and played La Mirada in the evening. All was going ok until I got to hole 13 backside. This hole is in my fh wheelhouse and I have run that basket many times. I step up the the basket and throw my fh..... SMASH!!! First ever ace!. A few days ago I recorded my best round on that course and now my first ace! Man Im still shocked lol

I proceeded to throw hole 14 ad called a buddy to tell him what just happened. Then I left! I got a call about 45 mins later saying I left my legend patriot on the course. I was so excited I didn't realize I threw that drive lol

Really up and down today, but incredibly enjoyable. Infamous hole 13 at Delaveaga got me, lost my precious Proton Volt down the ravine. Screwed up the drive on 14 too. But I recovered, Had a run of 4 birdies on 17-20, which is why I had to post here ;)

Started out good, made a 100' putt on 3. Stunk it up for a while but went into 18 in a 3 way tie. Pulled out the win. Not a bad day at all.

I played 2 rounds, the first round I shot my personal best round, no bogey's and made a 50ft+ putt on the 18th hole to save par. My second round was horrible, I couldnt drive accurately or putt well and there was an 11 shot difference between my first round and second round. :wall:

ive been only playing hyland lately, getting accustomed to my new speed 10-14 stuff. i could tell my short game was struggling because with the drivers i'm left with different lies and big birdie putts, havent had much chance to use my mids.

headed out to a local free course in the woods and ate ****. had a warship, tursas, and swan on me but i shoulda brought just a vector and ion.

probably gonna hit up a big course tomorrow, like kaposia or something. open to suggestions if anyone in MN wants to toss doe.

played decent... last Friday my foot slipped off the end of the teepad as i pivoted and my hip popped and jammed. Ever since my technique has just been... of. Slightly and I can't figure out what it is. Before this happened I was hangin with with open guys in mini's and now my accuracy and everything is just... off. It sucks :( Anyone else have this happen to them?

shot minus 8 at a small course by my house today. A fantastic round! I usually shoot even to maybe -4 there. My record out there is -10 several years ago.

Like poop two days in a row. Felt like I never played the game before, no power, short on my putts, grip lock city etc.... But a bad day on the course is better than a good day at work.

I was on my way home from work to play Crystal Lake in Beaver Dam and then decided not to play after all and just spend some extra time with the family.

There was a REALLY bad small town suicide that went down here yesterday. Makes you think about what's really important.

Great to hit the Music at the {Farmers} Market in tiny little Horicon, WI tonight with the fam and just take a night to chill.

(ALSO: I TOTALLY MISSED PLAYING...)

Inconsistent as hell. But I had a great time nonetheless. I always do when I'm just throwing frisbees in the park.

I had to do some last minute birthday shopping for the wife. My trip took me right past Ellicott Creek Park. And although I had a lot to do, I also had to take of logistics like stopping the mail, getting travel food, etc, because tomorrow we're leaving for the Jersey Shore.

I had no intention in playing. But like I said, I drove past ECP. So I thought to myself Hmm, maybe I'll throw a round on my way home if its still early. So on my way home I'm looking at the clock and thinking, better not. It is getting late. Funny thing though, my car wasn't listening to my rationale. So stop I did. Fairly easy and open course, short too. And there is a good place to cut it short after finishing number 12 of 18. I only played the 12 and scored an inconsistent +5. :eek: But it wasn't all that bad although I did score a 6 on one of the holes. :gross: :doh: Anywho, I did get one birdie, and since I was just fooling around trying to get my post surgery arm back in shape, I did get another birdie or 2 on my extra throws. Only scored the initial shots as always. And I did make 3 difficult par saving putts. 2 were well outside of the 30 foot circle and 1 was a tricky 15 footer from around and behind a tree.

All in all it was a great day!

My buddy and I played doubles and were -4 together for 22 holes at Delaveaga. That is good stuff at Dela, for a couple of Ams that play casually. Highlight for me was a birdie on Hole 9, finally hit that drive again with my Vision and made the 30 foot putt. Also made a 50 foot putt on 6. My buddy kept us from bogeys with excellent approach shots on several holes. Just one hole over Par and that was the infamous Hole 13, aka I-5, which is the score we got.

After a week of complete crap playing at worlds, I came back and shot my best round ever at a local course here. Couldn't miss a putt, every drive was dead-on. It was both fantastic and frustrating. Why couldn't i have been playing like that last week? ha

Got in a quick 9, solo. Played pretty well, would have played better were it not for a couple of well thrown drives that found branches that I couldn't have hit on purpose in a hundred throws. Really pleased with how putting has improved since I put baskets in at my house and am getting so much more practice. :thmbup: Can't complain, pretty happy with how I've progressed since I started playing this spring.

Could have been alot better.... +3 on nine holes, missed a 5 footer. But hey, I am lucky enough to have a nice empty course so close to work I can play on lunch. So, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts