• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shot a round with my old ex gf today. gave her a handful of discs cuz she is about to move states. it was ballin

also ive just been using my gstarrr aviar driver only cuz i havent felt a desire to carry around a full bag. i dont end up doin too bad

My game is improving, I think I have moved from down right abysmal to just plain sucky. A move in the right direction I think :p

Disced down to 4 today to work on form after a crap first 18. The second 18 was much better only throwing my echo star valk, 12x champ teebird, f2 champ cobra, and a beat in dx rhyno. Mainly noticed a big improvement in my drive and upshot. Made shots count as I had no extra to throw.

Been playing my best golf ever by far. Tied my records on two different and very difficult courses twice in a row each, four 56s.

Had a great solo round at Idlewild. I haven't been able to play as much lately because of a bunch of reasons. Felt great to get out and get a full round in.(Heavy rains shortened my last 2 rounds.)

Played original 18 from the shorts and shot a -1. Hitting some decent length putts and did well getting out of trouble a few times. I gotta get back in the groove of playing every week. Felt great just to get back out, the good score was just icing.

still only throwing my putter. and not to be a douche or try to get better. i just dont care to carry a bag around as of late haha

Got out and played 9 last night, and a little field work after. Shot an easy -3, and the game as a whole felt pretty damn nice. Gonna have to sign up for another tourney soon and see if it translates.

Played well at the weekly club meeting yesterday shooting a -13 to earn second place to a -14. It was along way back to third place with a score of -7 so overall I'm cool with the result.

-1 Today @ The Farm, Found my lost Glide on hole #4 which last round caused me a penalty and an over par round. But other than that just a solid round out with the kids. Really wanna love the course but its soooo tough sometimes.

still only using my gstarrr aviar. i was outdriving some random chuckers with it today at the local course. sometimes took them 2 throws to get close to mine. kinda funny cuz i look like a chucker too only using one disc and its a putter!! haha

I got a harsh reminder of playing the percentages. I took a gamble on a hole that usually gives me trouble. Instead of playing for the safe 4 I took a chance on a low percentage shot for a possible 3 and ended up with a 9. Rest of the round was solid but that one hole was too much to overcome. Live and learn.

-5 at Lakeshore from the shorts. A new personal best at the course. Left about 3-4 shots out there but all in all....very happy.

I played great today! Well for me anyways. I played a new to me course in Chandler AZ..Paseo Vista..
Very nice desert course with some of the best tee pads and signs.

Played 27 holes and I noticed my drives straightening out later in the day and reaching further so practice practice practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts